WTF Seriously, people dont know how to play???

#1elmata316Posted 7/10/2012 4:38:59 PM
Well this come to drastic measurements because everytime i play online, people dont know how to play re6 demo. Well i really need a partner who knows what to do, who knows when to cover when im going into the beam (CHRIS DEMO). Also need a partner to play the game once it is release. Also play for fun too, but if you are gonna keep dying its not my fault.

GT: ELMATATAN4LIFE
#2ShadowlinkexPosted 7/10/2012 4:45:10 PM
It's a ****ing demo. Get over yourself and realize that there are newcomers to the game.
#3ebola9717Posted 7/12/2012 2:37:52 AM
This is why you should never solely rely on the internet to make games enjoyable. Either play with friends or play alone. Don't blame the random people you play with online.
#4Frozen_MemoriesPosted 7/12/2012 5:31:53 AM
TC looks like the type of online multiplayer d-bag that won't play with certain people because he thinks he's too good for them.

Seriously TC, get some non-online friends and maybe ask them to help you pull out that stick shoved firmly up your ass.
---
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........
#5YamaguxhiPosted 7/12/2012 6:29:23 AM
Why so serious douche bag?
---
"part of the crew, part of the ship"
#6sheridanmovieguPosted 7/12/2012 10:04:51 AM
90% of the time the randoms I play with are competent, or at least competent enough that I can carry them.

You get the odd guy who doesn't know how to run from Ustanak at the beginning or thinks he's good with Jake's melee when he isn't, but for the most part they play well enough.
---
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)