Dear Capcom: HIRE A WRITER OR TWO

#1GreatTroySenseiPosted 7/11/2012 4:22:14 AM
Chris is an amnesiac and an alcoholic now? Jesus Christ. Overlooking the stupidity of Wesker's test-tube son [still betting they pull an MGS and Wesker's personality is encoded in his DNA or some garbage like that] was one thing...

The trailer held my interest through the promise of a payout on the long-running Leon/Ada/Stars[BSAA] conflict of interests. Ada looks to have gone full evil. Leon can't believe it and is determined to protect her. Chris, meanwhile, had a bad run-in with Ms. Wong needs to take her in. He and Leon butt heads, and the identity of the protagonist becomes blurred, smack dab in the third act of the game. Not too bad.

Instead, we'll be treated to more cliche anime-crap like 'shadowloo doll' Jill.

Leon: Chris, why are you doing this desu?
Chris: I don't know who you are! Get out of my way!
Leon: Nan desu?!?!? That's IMPOSSIBURU!

Oh, and $10 says Chris' "partner who helped restore his confidence" is a mole working for Neo-Umbrella.

Combine it with the RE5-looking 'Gears of W-err...esident Evil, we mean' gameplay trailers, and I'll sit this one out. If the rest of you were smart, you would too.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#2StarBladeEdgePosted 7/11/2012 4:31:31 AM
"Dear Tc: HIRE A WRITER OR TWO"

fixed
---
Troll Lv23 To next Lv- 20 Messages
HP234 TrollP345 Attack45 Defense456
#3DemonSlayer92Posted 7/11/2012 6:36:47 AM
GreatTroySensei posted...
Chris is an amnesiac and an alcoholic now? Jesus Christ. Overlooking the stupidity of Wesker's test-tube son [still betting they pull an MGS and Wesker's personality is encoded in his DNA or some garbage like that] was one thing...

The trailer held my interest through the promise of a payout on the long-running Leon/Ada/Stars[BSAA] conflict of interests. Ada looks to have gone full evil. Leon can't believe it and is determined to protect her. Chris, meanwhile, had a bad run-in with Ms. Wong needs to take her in. He and Leon butt heads, and the identity of the protagonist becomes blurred, smack dab in the third act of the game. Not too bad.

Instead, we'll be treated to more cliche anime-crap like 'shadowloo doll' Jill.

Oh, and $10 says Chris' "partner who helped restore his confidence" is a mole working for Neo-Umbrella.

Combine it with the RE5-looking 'Gears of W-err...esident Evil, we mean' gameplay trailers, and I'll sit this one out. If the rest of you were smart, you would too.

*whistles*

That's one helluva bold statement.
---
"Just because the story isn't for everyone doesn't mean it's a bad game." -Brimuslabus
#4HinokenPosted 7/11/2012 7:39:15 AM
Wesker's test-tube son [still betting they pull an MGS and Wesker's personality is encoded in his DNA or some garbage like that] was one thing...

Nope.

This is one of the reasons why you could never be a writer for Capcom (or anywhere else for that matter). Also, your Japanese is horrible, pick up a textbook, or learn from TV or something. If your intentions are pure satire, watch South Park; despite being strange, at least they have enough real Japanese to make it funny. You, on the other hand, are not.

I'll take that bet and multiply it by a billion. If he is a mole for Neo Umbrella in 6 I will give you 10 billion dollars. Otherwise you owe me 10 dollars, deal?

I'll sit this one out. If the rest of you were smart, you would too.

Do as you wish. But I'll bet you that 10 dollars you will owe me that you will realize all your friends will buyit and then you will buy it to play with them.
#5HinokenPosted 7/11/2012 7:57:52 AM
^---- Sorry, to add to the topic itself, Capcom does hire writers. Recently a lot of RE game scenarios were originally done by people who wrote things like Ghost in the Shell, including Revelations.
#6TheGm86Posted 7/11/2012 2:54:34 PM
Hinoken posted...
^---- Sorry, to add to the topic itself, Capcom does hire writers. Recently a lot of RE game scenarios were originally done by people who wrote things like Ghost in the Shell, including Revelations.

So it's just gonna have a bunch of convoluted nonsense that people think is deep because they are dumb weebos who smoke pot?
---
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.
TheGM Adventures X: Rondo of Awesome!!!
#7Mander1861Posted 7/11/2012 3:29:44 PM(edited)
TheGm86 posted...
Hinoken posted...

So it's just gonna have a bunch of convoluted nonsense that people think is deep because they are dumb weebos who smoke pot?

Disses potheads but couldnt understand Ghost in The Shell lol.

---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#8TheGm86Posted 7/11/2012 3:47:15 PM
Mander1861 posted...
TheGm86 posted...
Hinoken posted...

Oh where Oh where did I say I couldn't spot GITS' driveling tripe?

Be mad, Jobber.
---
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.
TheGM Adventures X: Rondo of Awesome!!!
#9Mander1861Posted 7/11/2012 3:52:19 PM
TheGm86 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
TheGm86 posted...
Hinoken posted...

Oh where Oh where did I say I couldn't spot GITS' driveling tripe?

Be mad, Jobber.

Yep couldnt understand a cartoon.
And cant understand your own writing apparently since its in quotes.
Still with the mads and jobbers eh?
Ouchness.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#10ElusionM_08Posted 7/11/2012 3:53:34 PM
Dear TC: You have bad jokes, and terrible persuasion skills. Thank you for not buying the game, that is one less whiner the online community will have to deal with.

Regards, everyone.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012