Lets all flash mob into capcom and show them what theyve done

#1Terzian313Posted 7/11/2012 4:25:06 PM
lets ensure to use all the new skills we will learn and bring trucks full of weapons and explosives and unload everything at everyone! Lets make sure they dont have a chance to use healing items, and lets be akshin her0s!

its guna b all liek POW BANG BOOM lol! shooty shhot pow lol i see u ur ded! we r guna b the ZOMBIES W GUNS! POW POW POW ! U R DED SUCKER!
---
GT: Crimson 1ce
#2Mander1861Posted 7/11/2012 4:27:37 PM
Your gonna get the death penalty for this....
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#3Terzian313(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 4:29:41 PM
lolol president is ded i think? thers no law in AKSHIN evil! i thnk he was zomb, he may hav be zomb, i dunno but i kill zomb 4 living!
---
#4Mander1861Posted 7/11/2012 4:31:27 PM
Terzian313 posted...
lolol president is ded i think? thers no law in AKSHIN evil! i thnk he was zomb, he may hav be zomb, i dunno but i kill zomb 4 living!

Oh so ur a licensed zomb killer?
That changes everything.
Your gonna be a hero !!!!!!!!
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
#5Terzian313(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 4:34:53 PM
hehehe im guna shoot so much stuff friend! wait till u see i kill EVRYTHING! an i no die cuz i jump evrwhere and rol on flooor ! i am invinsible cuz my life regener8s! heHEHE ****ing HE
---
#6Mander1861Posted 7/11/2012 4:36:53 PM
Terzian313 posted...
hehehe im guna shoot so much stuff friend! wait till u see i kill EVRYTHING! an i no die cuz i jump evrwhere and rol on flooor ! i am invinsible cuz my life regener8s! heHEHE ****ing HE

You should run for President since the last one was a zomb.
---
#7Terzian313(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 4:37:19 PM
U CANT stop MY FISTS! they are INFINITY and I pley Mc hamm3r whiel i beet u!
---
#8InfectedgloryPosted 7/11/2012 4:37:48 PM
Terzian313 posted...
lets ensure to use all the new skills we will learn and bring trucks full of weapons and explosives and unload everything at everyone! Lets make sure they dont have a chance to use healing items, and lets be akshin her0s!

its guna b all liek POW BANG BOOM lol! shooty shhot pow lol i see u ur ded! we r guna b the ZOMBIES W GUNS! POW POW POW ! U R DED SUCKER!

Haven't you learned anything from RPGs? Low level (intelligence) characters will do practically nothing to high level (financially wise/intelligence) characters and thus your flash bangs will do 0 damage.
---
---Nostalgia is like alcohol. Completely ruins your judgement.
#9Terzian313(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 4:40:41 PM
Isnt it odd that its highly illegal and immoral to target children for tobacco or alcohol advertisements, but all these video games that you are required, by law, to be 17+ to purchase are?

I wish a tobacco company would target the "new generation" of smokers too.
---
#10Terzian313(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 4:41:48 PM
Wheres the COTTON CANDY NEWPORTS!?? its alwaeys taeste good!
---