wesker>chris>leon

#21Ty1357911Posted 7/12/2012 11:27:47 AM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
You people are actually trying to objectively argue that Chris is better than Leon because he's been around longer?

December 21st can't come fast enough >_<

Whats on dec 21? Re 6 comes out oct 2nd
#22SlimeSwayzePosted 7/12/2012 11:31:19 AM
Ty1357911 posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
You people are actually trying to objectively argue that Chris is better than Leon because he's been around longer?

I think he's referencing the end of the Mayan calendar and the much anticipated fake end of the world.
---
I don't like this air, but that doesn't mean I'll stop breathing it.
#23Ty1357911Posted 7/12/2012 11:39:24 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Ty1357911 posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...

I think he's referencing the end of the Mayan calendar and the much anticipated fake end of the world.

Ah yes, totally forgot about that. Thankfully I will have gotten 1000 gs from this game by then.
#24PFC_marinesPosted 7/12/2012 10:48:29 PM
Ty1357911 posted...
PFC_marines posted...
Ty1357911 posted...
Leon is purely the best. Dat hair... But seriously, you dont give leon enough credit. Chris is cool, but who is the best? Purely your choice as a fan. Who would own in a fight if they tried their max abilities? It would go, wesker>leon >chris

no way, chris has strength and agility. Leon couldn't even take krauser. What makes you think he could take on Chris?

If you say, well Krauser was infected, Chris killed weaker...and can hold his own hand-to-hand with him.

Ya mean wesker? Well i have always seen chris on the ground when fighting him. Wesker could of killed him many times during their fight. Krauser doesnt mess around.
Still if the tables were turned, it would be very interesting. Ex leon fights wesker, chris fight krauser.

Not the worst autopwned I've gotten(once my phone decided I was gonna be racist and a homosexual..).

*bare with me, this might not come out right*

Im not talking about just cutscenes, Im talking the whole thing. Granted its how the player presses buttons, but Chris can dodge and counter wesker, And still come out on top. Leon on the other may be able to dodge and counter krauser, but he still ends up inches from death. Granted he comes back and kills him with a firearm. But, in the end ada finishes him off.

But if Leon and Chris ever did/do get into a fight, I'd bet everything I own, my life and my daughter's life(father of the year right here) on Chris winning. Leon is nothing but a scrawny little smart ass punk in comparison. Go back and watch degeneration, the way they wrote him, he tries too hard to come off as a bad ass.

Next post to comment on(clone of wesker):

I think in the trailer, they are downplaying forshadowing. "they will learn the ultimate truth"(or something). It shows something hatching, with the words "no hope left." I think wesker has been cloned, or still alive and that's him coming out. Or..it could just simply be, no hope is left..
---
Wii fc 474433195694 Snake Doctor
Xbl: snakedoc8621
#25NazomiPosted 7/13/2012 5:39:36 AM
PFC_marines posted...
Ty1357911 posted...
PFC_marines posted...
Ty1357911 posted...
Leon is purely the best. Dat hair... But seriously, you dont give leon enough credit. Chris is cool, but who is the best? Purely your choice as a fan. Who would own in a fight if they tried their max abilities? It would go, wesker>leon >chris

no way, chris has strength and agility. Leon couldn't even take krauser. What makes you think he could take on Chris?

If you say, well Krauser was infected, Chris killed weaker...and can hold his own hand-to-hand with him.

Ya mean wesker? Well i have always seen chris on the ground when fighting him. Wesker could of killed him many times during their fight. Krauser doesnt mess around.
Still if the tables were turned, it would be very interesting. Ex leon fights wesker, chris fight krauser.

Not the worst autopwned I've gotten(once my phone decided I was gonna be racist and a homosexual..).

Im not talking about just cutscenes, Im talking the whole thing. Granted its how the player presses buttons, but Chris can dodge and counter wesker, And still come out on top. Leon on the other may be able to dodge and counter krauser, but he still ends up inches from death. Granted he comes back and kills him with a firearm. But, in the end ada finishes him off.

But if Leon and Chris ever did/do get into a fight, I'd bet everything I own, my life and my daughter's life(father of the year right here) on Chris winning. Leon is nothing but a scrawny little smart ass punk in comparison. Go back and watch degeneration, the way they wrote him, he tries too hard to come off as a bad ass.

I think in the trailer, they are downplaying forshadowing. "they will learn the ultimate truth"(or something). It shows something hatching, with the words "no hope left." I think wesker has been cloned, or still alive and that's him coming out. Or..it could just simply be, no hope is left..

I hope so. He is a great character.

With regards to Chris vs Leon. If it's hand to hand it's Chris all day long. Guy's biceps are just ridiculous. He must have to eat 4,000 cal a day just to maintain his right arms tension ...
---
X360 GT: BarrattsMini
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOUBxJnH52Y
#26TheDawnRiderPosted 7/16/2012 7:16:36 AM
Wesker > All RE characters. Seriously, he should be able to kill anyone.
#27stawg007Posted 7/16/2012 9:13:00 AM
Nazomi posted...
PFC_marines posted...
Ty1357911 posted...
PFC_marines posted...
Ty1357911 posted...

I hope so. He is a great character.

With regards to Chris vs Leon. If it's hand to hand it's Chris all day long. Guy's biceps are just ridiculous. He must have to eat 4,000 cal a day just to maintain his right arms tension ...

Muscle and strength doesn't = victory