If you could throw any RE character to Nemesis so you could escape...

#1DrStrangelove88Posted 7/12/2012 7:29:58 AM
Who would it be and why?

Steve. No contest. The bain of Code Veronica.
---
If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic.
#2YamaguxhiPosted 7/12/2012 7:34:10 AM
Ashley. My reasons are my own and they don't concern you.
---
"part of the crew, part of the ship"
#3stawg007Posted 7/12/2012 7:47:31 AM
RE5 Chris
#4GreatJallopiPosted 7/12/2012 8:20:26 AM
I knew someone would say Steve. Haha.

Voice aside, I actually liked him. But when they did fix his voice in Darkside Chronicles, they changed his hair and made it look too much like Leon's.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#5mr_metalhead666Posted 7/12/2012 9:11:06 AM(edited)
Steve could beat Nemesis. Just saying.

But who would I throw to Nemesis? Irving. Because he just sucked. He was the Salazar of RE5. But at least Salazar was entertaining and seeing the Leon X Salazar discussions were cool. Irving just made me want to blow my brains out.
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#6SlimeSwayzePosted 7/12/2012 9:15:43 AM
Just one? I'd give them all to him. One of my big hopes for RE6 was that it would start a whole new story arch and ditch all the old characters. Instead we're getting almost the opposite.

My dream has always been to revisit the original Raccoon City outbreak but from the perspectives of regular people. It would go a long way towards bringing the series back to its horror roots if the brought back the adventure elements and had you play as someone who is actually vulnerable and doesn't know what is going on. The sense of mystery is now gone from the characters and story, and it kills a lot of my enthusiasm.
---
I don't like this air, but that doesn't mean I'll stop breathing it.
#7admiral84Posted 7/12/2012 10:09:03 AM
Vickers, I cheered when he died. I'd throw him just to laugh at him.
---
XBL Tag: StandloneCmplex
That's funny, my kids are called Morrowind, Vivec and Mudcrab Merchant. ~Solusx2
#8Hyrulian15Posted 7/12/2012 10:20:48 AM
All of them. They all suck.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5954119
#9ElusionM_08Posted 7/12/2012 10:25:00 AM
RE4 Leon, Ashley, heck anyone from RE4 except Luis
HUNK, Ada, Rebecca

too many characters to name
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#10I_Dont_AgreePosted 7/12/2012 10:35:15 AM(edited)
Wesker, Chris, Leon, Ada, Beltway, Carter, Rodriguez, Salazar, Will Birkin, Marcus, Billy, Vector, Dee-Ay, Jill (RE5), Steve, Alfred, Jake, Piers, Bertha, and Spencer. In no real order.

Oh, and movie Nemesis. Don't hate it, but it was really meh.
---
''It's hot as hell in here.'' ''You see it too? For me, it's always like this.''
James, Angela- Silent Hill 2