Would anybody NOT purchase a Resident Evil 2 Remake?

#1Incubus421Posted 7/14/2012 2:07:37 PM
Everybody seems to want one, but Capcom still hasn't made it.

If you saw that RE2make was on the Marketplace, completely remade like the Gamecube remake, but in HD with (literally) photo-realistic pre-rendered backgrounds and the old-style control scheme (with some tweaks), would you really pass that up?

There is obviously money to be made here. Somebody just make it already.
---
4 / /
Itchy. Tasty.
#2simonbelmont2Posted 7/14/2012 2:26:38 PM
Interesting idea TC, incidentally I wonder how many people bought RE4 HD on the xbox 360?
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#3stawg007Posted 7/14/2012 2:35:32 PM
simonbelmont2 posted...
Interesting idea TC, incidentally I wonder how many people bought RE4 HD on the xbox 360?

Chances are it was quite a lot but it has an excuse not to sell that well considering it's been ported so many times

with RE2 it would be new to a lot more people
#4caboose84Posted 7/14/2012 2:43:43 PM
I most certainly would buy it.
---
---
"I swear I'm not bitter, I just see them for what they are. Money hungry cowards, sucking the blood out of artists and killing the art."
#5simonbelmont2Posted 7/14/2012 2:43:50 PM
stawg007 posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

Chances are it was quite a lot but it has an excuse not to sell that well considering it's been ported so many times

with RE2 it would be new to a lot more people

True, RE4 has indeed been ported many times.
---
#6simonbelmont2Posted 7/14/2012 2:44:39 PM
caboose84 posted...
I most certainly would buy it.
---

I'd probably buy it too. I remember playing RE2 when it came out, good times.
---
#7RineN1Posted 7/14/2012 2:47:45 PM
RE 4 is on the GC, PS2, PC, Wii and then download
But i think the Wii ver is the best one~
Back to topic...count me in! But ONLY if they make it like REmake, REmake 2 sounds nice
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: RE 6 (360). Playing: RE 5 (360), Sonic the Hedgehog (360)
#8Matt_256Posted 7/14/2012 2:59:03 PM
It really sucks. Code Veronica was one of my personal favourite RE games and while it got ported to XBL it was pretty lazy. It's pretty much a carbon copy of the dreamcast version made to fit your HDTV for $20. I'd really like to see an actual remake of EVERY game in the main series (With the exception of RE5 of course). That would be awesome, I'd buy them all and do a marathon lol.
#9simonbelmont2Posted 7/14/2012 3:07:20 PM
Matt_256 posted...
It really sucks. Code Veronica was one of my personal favourite RE games and while it got ported to XBL it was pretty lazy. It's pretty much a carbon copy of the dreamcast version made to fit your HDTV for $20. I'd really like to see an actual remake of EVERY game in the main series (With the exception of RE5 of course). That would be awesome, I'd buy them all and do a marathon lol.

Yeah it would be nice if Capcom put some effort into remakes of the older games. I had fun playing CV on the dreamcast. I avoided the 360 port when I heard how lazy it was.
---
#10_Burnt_USS_Posted 7/14/2012 3:09:09 PM
they should just update the remake for re1 and remake the 2nd game just as the TC said and sell them in a bundle for $60-$80---That would be amazing
---
The Outbreak series were the best