The classic zombies are a bit... Ehhh... CHAINSAW J'AVO. :O

#1SwiftyFXPosted 9/18/2012 8:56:39 AM
I was really excited about the fact that RE6 would have classic zombies (albeit with a little more mobility) but after playing the latest demo, there's a couple of things that bug me about them...

1) Shooting them in the head always leads to the same canned animation, their head whips back and you have to wait for the zombie to stand up right again before you can get a clean head shot. So it's shoot, wait a second, shoot, wait a second, shoot again.

2) Shooting them in the limbs literally does nothing. You may as well of missed the shot completely, it doesn't slow them down if you shoot them in the legs, they don't even stumble, they just carry on as if the shot didn't even hit them.

It's still fun having zombies and everything, I just wish they'd react a little more to the force of a bullet.

Still, that chainsaw J'avo looks insane, I think it'll bring back that terror and tension I first got with Dr. Salvador in RE4.
---
"I would rather have a baby through my **** than be married again..."
- Marshall 'Eminem' Bruce Mathers III
#2ShadowlinkexPosted 9/18/2012 9:12:37 AM
Well zombies are soulless, and are suppose to be dead... so no pain received. Shooting their legs should do something; stumble them but I'm fine with it.

Pretty sure they've "evolved" past being affected by bullets to the knees and legs x__x lol And they're sponges, I like that, they're zombies who are not suppose to feel pain or any of that sort :)
#3benjiv1Posted 9/18/2012 9:17:13 AM
I had them stumble a couple of times while shooting them in the legs during Leon's campaign. (I specfically tried numorous times because I had read it had no affect)

I just figured the pistols didn't pack enough punch at this point in the game/demo.