So they have 3 campaigns but how long will the game be?

#1wolfycookiePosted 9/18/2012 10:20:45 AM
Topic. I will be happy if it's in the 15 to 25 hr range.
#2Kyokugen_SpiritPosted 9/18/2012 10:46:26 AM
4 campaigns. Ada has her own campaign.

And not sure how long they'll be.
#3ZirdonisPosted 9/18/2012 10:51:23 AM
It was rumored early on that each campaign will span the length of RE5's. RE5 can be beaten within an hour and a half to two hours. So, expect the total length of all the campaigns yo gether to be at most 8 hours.

In conclusion, juat play Mercenaries mode to get your money's worth.
---
Why has there not been a remake of SOTN?
#4MalakazPosted 9/18/2012 10:57:21 AM
wolfycookie posted...
Topic. I will be happy if it's in the 15 to 25 hr range.

on first run through it will prob be 30 plus... they estimated it at 30 because all 3 campaigns will be as long as resident evil 5.. also Ada has her own too
#5abbeldydooPosted 9/18/2012 11:05:45 AM
Zirdonis posted...
It was rumored early on that each campaign will span the length of RE5's. RE5 can be beaten within an hour and a half to two hours. So, expect the total length of all the campaigns yo gether to be at most 8 hours.

I remember RE5 being longer than two hours.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#6ZirdonisPosted 9/18/2012 11:07:57 AM
abbeldydoo posted...
Zirdonis posted...

On your first time, sure, but on actual gameplay (meaning no cutscenes) you could beat the game in less than two hours.
---
Why has there not been a remake of SOTN?
#7megadeth1117Posted 9/18/2012 11:24:45 AM
Someone with a review copy on NeoGAF said it took him 26 hours for all four campaigns. Seems fair enough.
#8ZeeksiePosted 9/18/2012 11:31:19 AM
Zirdonis posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Zirdonis posted...

On your first time, sure, but on actual gameplay (meaning no cutscenes) you could beat the game in less than two hours.

Any particular reason for rushing like that? I really don't get people like you. Why are you playing video games at all? Find a better, more suitable hobby.
---
http://zeeksie.deviantart.com
#9TagThisTsTsPosted 9/18/2012 11:34:15 AM
Zeeksie posted...
Zirdonis posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Zirdonis posted...

Any particular reason for rushing like that? I really don't get people like you. Why are you playing video games at all? Find a better, more suitable hobby.

Same thing with my friend, he beat ME3 in 20 hours. Took me almost 42, because I took my damn time. I pay $60 to not run through a game, and NOT skip cut scenes. RE5 took me 12 - 14 hours on first playthrough, I trimmed that down to below 5 for the rocket launcher.
---
"Do you know how many birthdays their are each year? Literally hundreds." Stop buying over-priced DLC!!
#10giantqtipzPosted 9/18/2012 12:49:04 PM
Whyy are you guys assuming he didn't take his time? He's talking about AFTER your first playthrough. Most of us probably skip the cutscenes and remember shortcuts, boss weaknesses etc. after spending countless hours on the first playthrough.

Also some people like to challenge themselves with a speedrun. These speedruns are condcuted AFTER the first playthrough. AFTER dying numerous times, and after marveling at the little details that the game has to offer.