Why is it so dark? I can't see for ****

#1TDWPDeadThronePosted 9/18/2012 5:07:36 PM
I can't freakin see. Where's the flashlight option? It's so dark that I'm thinking of changing the brightness setting to MAX. I can't see anything... I can't even see what I'm shooting at, not to mention the horrible camera angles.

Pitch Blackness + Horrible sensitive camera = Unplayable.
#2TDWPDeadThrone(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 5:08:41 PM
This game sucks.
(Not really)

I'm just annoyed by the camera and the darkness.
#3ZeeksiePosted 9/18/2012 5:13:12 PM
The camera and aiming speed can be adjusted, so is the brightness. You might wanna check your tv/monitor settings because it's no way near as dark as you claim.
---
http://zeeksie.deviantart.com
#4Twinny105Posted 9/18/2012 5:13:28 PM
yeah i actually googled to see if there was a flashlight button that i was missing. i gave up and just maxed out the brightness.
#5VincentVegaPosted 9/18/2012 5:16:59 PM
A flashlight that turns on while aiming would have been nice.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#6TDWPDeadThrone(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 5:19:52 PM
VincentVega posted...
A flashlight that turns on while aiming would have been nice.

Exactly. That's was I was expecting. I'm pretty sure they had that in RE5, did they not?
#7StealthyReaperPosted 9/18/2012 5:23:56 PM
time to max my tv brightness
---
Waiting To Get RE6, MK vs. DC, TWD ep. 4
Currently Playing RE Op. Raccoon City, Madden13
#8Rob_IndahoodPosted 9/18/2012 6:03:15 PM
Turn up brightness and or get some blackout curtains. Tada.
---
GT: Warhound07
#9coolositymaxPosted 9/19/2012 5:34:33 AM
Rob_Indahood posted...
Turn up brightness and or get some blackout curtains. Tada.

First thing I did in the menu settings was go to where it said "turn down the brightness until the 6 is barely visible". So I turned it down, to minimum, the 6 was still clearly visible, really really easily. So I thought "Ah well, it might not be all that dark but it'll still be dark enough to be atmospheric".

Then I started the game, missed most of Leon's cutscene because it was practically just a black screen, and once the game started I put the brightness back up to 16.

That seems just about right for me.
#10Krazoa2Posted 9/19/2012 5:43:45 AM
coolositymax posted...
First thing I did in the menu settings was go to where it said "turn down the brightness until the 6 is barely visible". So I turned it down, to minimum, the 6 was still clearly visible, really really easily. So I thought "Ah well, it might not be all that dark but it'll still be dark enough to be atmospheric".

I thought this too. It starts on 20, and all the way down you can see the giraffe and...*ahem* 6. So I set it to 21 and figured it'll be bright enough. Nope, couldnt see a damn thing in the shadowed areas. Not being able to see what you need to shoot at doesnt make the game scarier gaiz.