Why is it so dark? I can't see for ****

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why is it so dark? I can't see for ****

User Info: TDWPDeadThrone

TDWPDeadThrone
4 years ago#1
I can't freakin see. Where's the flashlight option? It's so dark that I'm thinking of changing the brightness setting to MAX. I can't see anything... I can't even see what I'm shooting at, not to mention the horrible camera angles.

Pitch Blackness + Horrible sensitive camera = Unplayable.

TDWPDeadThrone
4 years ago#2
This game sucks.
(Not really)

I'm just annoyed by the camera and the darkness.

User Info: Zeeksie

Zeeksie
4 years ago#3
The camera and aiming speed can be adjusted, so is the brightness. You might wanna check your tv/monitor settings because it's no way near as dark as you claim.
http://zeeksie.deviantart.com

User Info: Twinny105

Twinny105
4 years ago#4
yeah i actually googled to see if there was a flashlight button that i was missing. i gave up and just maxed out the brightness.

User Info: VincentVega

VincentVega
4 years ago#5
A flashlight that turns on while aiming would have been nice.
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

TDWPDeadThrone
4 years ago#6
VincentVega posted...
A flashlight that turns on while aiming would have been nice.

Exactly. That's was I was expecting. I'm pretty sure they had that in RE5, did they not?

User Info: StealthyReaper

StealthyReaper
4 years ago#7
time to max my tv brightness
Waiting To Get RE6, MK vs. DC, TWD ep. 4
Currently Playing RE Op. Raccoon City, Madden13

User Info: Rob_Indahood

Rob_Indahood
4 years ago#8
Turn up brightness and or get some blackout curtains. Tada.
GT: Warhound07

User Info: coolositymax

coolositymax
4 years ago#9
Rob_Indahood posted...
Turn up brightness and or get some blackout curtains. Tada.

First thing I did in the menu settings was go to where it said "turn down the brightness until the 6 is barely visible". So I turned it down, to minimum, the 6 was still clearly visible, really really easily. So I thought "Ah well, it might not be all that dark but it'll still be dark enough to be atmospheric".

Then I started the game, missed most of Leon's cutscene because it was practically just a black screen, and once the game started I put the brightness back up to 16.

That seems just about right for me.

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
4 years ago#10
coolositymax posted...
First thing I did in the menu settings was go to where it said "turn down the brightness until the 6 is barely visible". So I turned it down, to minimum, the 6 was still clearly visible, really really easily. So I thought "Ah well, it might not be all that dark but it'll still be dark enough to be atmospheric".

I thought this too. It starts on 20, and all the way down you can see the giraffe and...*ahem* 6. So I set it to 21 and figured it'll be bright enough. Nope, couldnt see a damn thing in the shadowed areas. Not being able to see what you need to shoot at doesnt make the game scarier gaiz.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why is it so dark? I can't see for ****

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived