Lots of people whining about this game....

#1MMKirbyPosted 9/19/2012 8:27:29 AM
I realize that I've never played RE for its gameplay, more for its story. I'll still enjoy it despite being a terrible game.
---
XBL Gamertag Bans: 10
#2CrankShaftPosted 9/19/2012 8:30:40 AM
I play RE games because I like them, but im weird like that i guess
#3xgameraxPosted 9/19/2012 8:37:00 AM
lol re6 doesnt have a story, get from point a to point b. cool.
---
GT: Wesker STARS
#4bloodytitan4Posted 9/19/2012 9:13:30 AM
xgamerax posted...
lol re6 doesnt have a story, get from point a to point b. cool.

yu beat it alredy?
---
im the best in the world at everythng
#5BBestvinPosted 9/19/2012 9:15:30 AM
MMKirby posted...
I realize that I've never played RE for its gameplay, more for its story. I'll still enjoy it despite being a terrible game.

Dude there are so many great games coming out within the next 2-3 months. Do yourself a favor and play good games first.
---
LifeLongGamers - When life gets in the way of gaming. Look us up on Facebook! http://lifelonggamers.blog.com
#6Krazoa2Posted 9/19/2012 10:01:40 AM
Even if you had the ability to enjoy a bad game, why would you try when you could enjoy a better game instead?

BBestvin posted...
Dude there are so many great games coming out within the next 2-3 months. Do yourself a favor and play good games first.

Would you mind listing them? Cause I havent heard any.
#7almasbabyPosted 9/19/2012 10:09:00 AM
It's not so terrible. I still enjoy killing zombies. I like the melee, crushing heads, pile driving them. The roll technique is pretty unique when rolling around on the ground, an innovation I've never seen before, so that adds interest. Incendiary grenades are always fun. Who doesn't love a bunch of zombies walking around on fire? There's fun to be had with this game, which is the primary reason I play them.
#8MantisoPosted 9/19/2012 2:02:17 PM
that's my problem. I don't care about the story AT ALL. It's always been at tedious, corny, B movie storyline with cardboard characters and cartoon baddies.
---
I'm not gonna cry about my Pa. I'm gonna build an airport. Put my name on it - Worlds First Analrapist
PSN ID: SolidKev