So disc 2 is a voice over pack?

#11KosyPosted 10/1/2012 9:51:53 PM
It comes with the US ver.
---
3DS: 4897-5945-9912, XBL: Packayge, PSN: Moki666
#12pobattiPosted 10/1/2012 9:56:16 PM
Kosy posted...
It comes with the US ver.

I hear there's HD textures on it too - maybe that's why?
#13ZosKiaCultusPosted 10/1/2012 9:58:25 PM
macarena69 posted...
Spanish to giggle at Spaniard accents

Hell no, i hate Spain's spanish e_e
Latin american is way better o-o

lmao
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#14daniel_sequoyahPosted 10/1/2012 10:50:48 PM
So no manual,but an additional disc for added language?!Kay,....
---
"Of all the things I've lost,I miss my money the most."
#15PatrilotIVPosted 10/1/2012 11:12:12 PM
A whole lot of Japanese games, when translated into English, get people quite upset if they can't still select the original (usually superior) Japanese language over the (usually poor) English dub.

Those people are fondly known as Japanophiles.
#16GrimMTrixXPosted 10/2/2012 9:48:00 PM
I dunno.. to me Japanese isnt superior in games because... I dont speak Japanese. IS it just how the words sound in Japanese that people like? I just dont get the appeal. I love DBZ and Bleach, but you wont see me watching japanese with subtitles. English voices never bother me at all namely because I know what theyre saying without having to read text while I watch. I guess I'm not a true fan of anime and japanese culture. lol IF a game has english, thats what I have it set to, SFIV, DOA5, all of them.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
#17willisonflashPosted 10/3/2012 2:03:01 AM
PatrilotIV posted...
A whole lot of Japanese games, when translated into English, get people quite upset if they can't still select the original (usually superior) Japanese language over the (usually poor) English dub.

Those people are fondly known as Japanophiles.

I hate japanophiles with a passion. I work as a server at a Japanese restaurant and see quite a few of them come in... f##$ing disgusts me.. on the other hand, I will prefer the original Japanese dub of a game or anime series based on SETTING. if it's in Japan with Japanese speaking characters,it only make sense to watch it in Japanese, I.E. Samurai Champloo, Elfen Lied, Evangelion. But if the story is set in America, Europe, or a universal setting, I'll go for the dub if its ok. Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Berserk all had very well done English dubs that I liked better than the original Japanese language. Resident Evil (I think) and the Silent Hill series were originally recorded with English voiceovers since they are set in America with American characters. S**t, Silent Hill was set in a fictional town in Midwest America, influenced by many American horror literature.. how could it not be played in English?
#18gOwCoD4Posted 10/3/2012 2:07:37 AM
Well, if you ever wondered what Leon sounded like in German, now is your chance!
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#19ShiroKao47Posted 10/3/2012 2:12:07 AM
AnotherSomebody posted...
What does that even mean? Are they saying that if you want other languages you need to install from the second disc?

No thats where they have stored all the DLC. Dont touch! You havent paid for it yet.