Boy, do I feel sorry for those who listen to others.

#1megax11Posted 10/2/2012 10:06:50 AM
I feel for those who can't make decisions for themselves, or are too stuck on the past.

Just got through the prologue, and it's been a blast so far. Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers, when really, they are biased clowns working for money (including getting extra bucks to promote a game by giving it a higher review for a price; god bless fabricated media).

I am also not someone who clings to the past, because had things stayed the same throughout the entire series, people would have complained about how it feels the same with every new game that comes out.

I feel sorry for those who are passing up this game, because they let others make their decisions in life, like good little followers who get nowhere, because they will never be leaders.

I am digging this game based on the first 15 minutes. If the rest of the game is like that, I am in for an excellent ride.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1327 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28
#2pure_pervPosted 10/2/2012 10:08:35 AM
Boy, do I feel sorry for those who try and justify their $60 purchase
---
sort iz a bucket
#3x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 10/2/2012 10:10:03 AM
pure_perv posted...
Boy, do I feel sorry for those who try and justify their $60 purchase

Yes, because he can't possibly enjoy this game. /sarcasm

Glad you're enjoying it. I hope its good because my friend and I are starting on it tonight.
#4Rome218Posted 10/2/2012 10:11:32 AM
The game doesn't look horrible like some make it out. It does not look like a 60 dollar title. It doesn't feel it brings anything new to the table as far as third person shooters. In fact, in many ways it seems to be catching up. The control scheme is a little annoying to me.

The game length critics are giving seem to be very good though. I was going to buy this game Today, but eh.
#5Alex_SagePosted 10/2/2012 10:13:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6TheWayOfTheGunPosted 10/2/2012 10:12:46 AM
TS, it's better to weed these people out from the co-op. Who wants to play with whiny people who can't think for themselves? Or even worse, people who are stuck in the past already have their opinion made up.

That's what COD is for.
#7PostalDudesHerePosted 10/2/2012 10:13:41 AM(edited)
TC, "herd" that (lol, sheep joke). I've been playing leon's campaign, I'm a few chapters in and it feels just like RE4 but with better controls and zombies. I'm glad to see that there are others out there that also think for themselves.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#8sebby23Posted 10/2/2012 10:13:40 AM
Why should anyone listen to you?
#9SALTandBURN67Posted 10/2/2012 10:14:45 AM
Right there with you dude. I took a break from it and made myself a sandwich(what bread, roast beef, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and mustard) and am looking forward to booting the game up again. This game is awesome.
#10Lyonheart3Posted 10/2/2012 10:15:37 AM
"I feel for those who can't make decisions for themselves, or are too stuck on the past."

You know what those people are called? They are called "Tools" and "Trolls". But the Tools are usually the Trolls anyways.
---
I'm like the Honey Badger. I just don't give a s***.