Boy, do I feel sorry for those who listen to others.

#11ninjaa1Posted 10/2/2012 10:18:49 AM
Well what's so great about it in your oPinion? I'm about to pop that sucker in! I'm not too worried about the story or characters (which some people disliked) I hear the first part is like RE4 or something:..I don't care if people are calling it GoW, as long as I have fun, I'm a gameplay guy. I also was quite astonished that some reviews werent terrific, I just expected people to like it. I'm putting it in now, will post my opinion later.

Btw my fav RE was 4 then the first three, followed by 0 and Code V X, then 5, umbrella chronicles, survivor. I didn't play files 1 and 2 On ps2 or the portable versions
#12Rome218Posted 10/2/2012 10:18:59 AM
Anyone who wants to reference CoD or GoW, think of the irony. What's popular right now? Zombies, CoD, GoW. So it seems like Capcom made a third person action title that does remind me in one demo level of CoD, and at the end like GoW.

They were trying to make money on taking what's popular. It's alienated fans of the series and also it isn't too impressive to fans of shooters.
#13gameguy006Posted 10/2/2012 10:28:01 AM
Hey genius! We don't all listen to others. Some of us have tried this game and we just think it is awful ok? Get over it.
#14KillosopherPosted 10/2/2012 10:28:42 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
Hey TC if that's how you feel more power to you. But while I sit with my brand new surround sound 46" HDTV Home Entertainment Set, I'll remember the little things that helped me feel comfortable buying it, like not buying a stupid video game that one time.

But its cool, you go ahead and buy every new game that comes out right away, and spend 8 dollars a day eating lunch at McDonalds, and never save a dime of your money, and when you lose that job and need the government to bail you out with those mistakes you made you'll feel pretty dumb.

I guess it was worth it though, you didn't want people such as yourself to feel pity for you.

Wow, assume much? I wouldn't be surprised if you gave an exact summary of your existence and not TC's. BTW some people are actually financially comfortable enough to purchase 60 dollar games on a whim and can afford surround sound systems while not making a huge deal about it. Too bad it's not you huh?
---
Gamertag: killosopher
PSN: antja
#15slimrobPosted 10/2/2012 10:34:18 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
Hey TC if that's how you feel more power to you. But while I sit with my brand new surround sound 46" HDTV Home Entertainment Set, I'll remember the little things that helped me feel comfortable buying it, like not buying a stupid video game that one time.

But its cool, you go ahead and buy every new game that comes out right away, and spend 8 dollars a day eating lunch at McDonalds, and never save a dime of your money, and when you lose that job and need the government to bail you out with those mistakes you made you'll feel pretty dumb.

I guess it was worth it though, you didn't want people such as yourself to feel pity for you.

Actually I make enough money to buy video games and buy top dollar electronics and still save money. But then again, I actually worked hard at making something out of myself rather then jumping at the opportunity to tear people down on here.. But you go ahead and try to "sound cool" while typing your post from your parents basement.
#16Alex_SagePosted 10/2/2012 10:39:02 AM(edited)
Killosopher posted...
Wow, assume much? I wouldn't be surprised if you gave an exact summary of your existence and not TC's. BTW some people are actually financially comfortable enough to purchase 60 dollar games on a whim and can afford surround sound systems while not making a huge deal about it. Too bad it's not you huh?

Yeah that'd be nice. But as it stands I'm in the top 90 percentile in the US so I have every right to state what I did. But hey, if you want to live well below your means that's cool. With the diminishing 401k and the disappearance of our social security I'm sure you'll be set when you retire.

Id rather enjoy life while I'm young, though.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#17Alex_SagePosted 10/2/2012 10:44:36 AM
slimrob posted...
Actually I make enough money to buy video games and buy top dollar electronics and still save money. But then again, I actually worked hard at making something out of myself rather then jumping at the opportunity to tear people down on here.. But you go ahead and try to "sound cool" while typing your post from your parents basement.

Well it sure sounds like you have it all figured out. Add a wife and kids to that equation though. Not so easy now, is it? And I'm not even going to touch the comment about parents basement.

And hell, I wasn't even talking to you, I'm just stating I'd rather save and did not like the TC's assumed "sheep" arguement.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#18barf_syndromePosted 10/2/2012 10:50:28 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
But while I sit with my brand new surround sound 46" HDTV Home Entertainment Set

Easily the most idiotic thing I've ever read on this forum.
#19ddmcgrathPosted 10/2/2012 10:52:06 AM
megax11 posted...
I feel for those who can't make decisions for themselves, or are too stuck on the past.

Just got through the prologue, and it's been a blast so far. Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers, when really, they are biased clowns working for money (including getting extra bucks to promote a game by giving it a higher review for a price; god bless fabricated media).

So what you're implying is that all big-name companies like Capcom bribe the journalists to review their game better than it really is... and RE6 is still getting 4/10 scores despite these bribes? Gotcha. Wow, so I guess this game is really like, 2/10 material, huh? Makes more sense to me from what I've played.

Seriously, I dont see what you're trying to accomplish with that comment. This game isnt getting good reviews, so what does that comment have to do with anything? It's not like we are arguing about a game getting perfect 10's from journalists, when in reality it deserves a 6(FF13-2 in Famitsu, for example)

Also, LOL@playing 15 minutes then coming to a forum, posting a topic, being a complete pretentious goober trying to defend the game.
15 minutes.
You're definitely a leader, we wish we could only be half as assertive and sure of ourselves as you. Sadly, I'll just step behind you and follow you, oh Mr Wise Leader of 15 minute gameplay opinions.
#20Matt_256Posted 10/2/2012 10:56:42 AM(edited)
I work a lot so $60 is meaningless. I'm not gonna brag which it might sound like I am but I just cashed 3 cheques (get paid weekly) that totalled over $10,000 for 3 weeks work which is pretty much what I make on average. 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. After 8 hours it's overtime and on weekends it's all overtime and double overtime after 8 hours. The clerk at the bank was like "If you don't mind me asking.. what do you do for a living..?" I literally don't even get time to cash my cheques and I'm too lazy after work so when I go in there with a bunch of cheques they get all weird. Every couple months I take 3 or 4 days off to get some stuff done and go visit my sister.

I'm usually making $120/hour on the weekend..

Long story short, If I buy Resident Evil I'm not gonna say "Awww shucks! I missed out on my entertainments system!" and then somehow go on welfare LOL!