Boy, do I feel sorry for those who listen to others.

#21Alex_SagePosted 10/2/2012 11:00:57 AM
barf_syndrome posted...
Alex_Sage posted...
But while I sit with my brand new surround sound 46" HDTV Home Entertainment Set

Easily the most idiotic thing I've ever read on this forum.

Alex_Sage

you are a such a cry baby, you retruned the game just because of the announcer said "resident evil 6", god damn it SO HYPOCRIPT HUMAN BEINGS IN THIS PLANET EARTH.

I'm pretty sure this is worse.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#22Fox133Posted 10/2/2012 11:06:19 AM
Matt_256 posted...
I work a lot so $60 is meaningless. I'm not gonna brag which it might sound like I am but I just cashed 3 cheques (get paid weekly) that totalled over $10,000 for 3 weeks work which is pretty much what I make on average. 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. After 8 hours it's overtime and on weekends it's all overtime and double overtime after 8 hours. The clerk at the bank was like "If you don't mind me asking.. what do you do for a living..?" I literally don't even get time to cash my cheques and I'm too lazy after work so when I go in there with a bunch of cheques they get all weird. Every couple months I take 3 or 4 days off to get some stuff done and go visit my sister.

I'm usually making $120/hour on the weekend..

Long story short, If I buy Resident Evil I'm not gonna say "Awww shucks! I missed out on my entertainments system!" and then somehow go on welfare LOL!

Then did the clerk take off her shirt and make out with you on the counter on top of your $10,000?
#23ddmcgrathPosted 10/2/2012 11:06:33 AM
Matt_256 posted...

Oh, please do tell us what you do for a living, otherwise you just wasted our time with your little background story.
#24Falsehopes88Posted 10/2/2012 11:06:59 AM
It's good to hear you enjoy the game, for me I played the demo and something said just wait until the price goes down and let a few patches come in. I love all things resident evil (the exception being the movies), I loved Dead Aim and For a little while loved Operation Raccoon City it was fun for what it was.
I can see myself having fun with it, but not until I finish off Borderlands 2 and next week X-com enemy unknown comes out, so here's to hoping for a good Black Friday!
#25gtakiller_91Posted 10/2/2012 11:10:48 AM
megax11 posted...
I feel for those who can't make decisions for themselves, or are too stuck on the past.

Just got through the prologue, and it's been a blast so far. Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers, when really, they are biased clowns working for money (including getting extra bucks to promote a game by giving it a higher review for a price; god bless fabricated media).

I am also not someone who clings to the past, because had things stayed the same throughout the entire series, people would have complained about how it feels the same with every new game that comes out.

I feel sorry for those who are passing up this game, because they let others make their decisions in life, like good little followers who get nowhere, because they will never be leaders.

I am digging this game based on the first 15 minutes. If the rest of the game is like that, I am in for an excellent ride.

You just made it through the prologue. The prologue is the best part of the game. The rest sucks.
#26Alex_SagePosted 10/2/2012 11:11:20 AM
Be careful how you respond. The IRS might be watching...

<_<
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#27megax11(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 11:13:07 AM
ninjaa1 posted...
Well what's so great about it in your oPinion? I'm about to pop that sucker in! I'm not too worried about the story or characters (which some people disliked) I hear the first part is like RE4 or something:..I don't care if people are calling it GoW, as long as I have fun, I'm a gameplay guy. I also was quite astonished that some reviews werent terrific, I just expected people to like it. I'm putting it in now, will post my opinion later.

Btw my fav RE was 4 then the first three, followed by 0 and Code V X, then 5, umbrella chronicles, survivor. I didn't play files 1 and 2 On ps2 or the portable versions

It's just a really fun game.

Sure, sometimes I miss the "old" Resident Evil style of play, but things change. Instead of the story staying confined to one area, it's gone global, which is good.

The game almost feels as if I'm playing a movie at times, and in just the first 15 minutes, I was seeing some really cool things.

I've always liked Resident Evil, but I don't fear change. It's just as fun as the other Resident Evil games in my eyes. I'm not just saying this as some blind RE fan, because I am a fan of gaming, not certain franchises. This is a fun game. Others can compare it to whatever, and give themselves an ulcer over it. I am calling this Resident Evil 6, which plays like Resident Evil 6, and so far, Resident Evil 6 is a blast.

But to answer your question again, the game is just a fun ride so far. That's all I ever wanted this game to be, and it is. :)
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1327 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28
#28Matt_256Posted 10/2/2012 11:17:34 AM
ddmcgrath posted...
Matt_256 posted...

Oh, please do tell us what you do for a living, otherwise you just wasted our time with your little background story.

Wasn't really the point of my message but I'm a Journeyman Scaffolder. It's hard starting out but I started getting into it when I was 15 years old and now I'm almost 30. It's demanding in a sense but you do get paid WAY more than you're worth. Some guys on the site actually say "I can't believe I get paid to do this...." and they are not even Jouneymans like I am. You get paid to finish a job, So the project I'm working on now takes approximately 2 years to complete (Just started it about 90 days ago) and then after that the union finds another project for your based on what site leaders are looking for. It's fantastic money and sometimes you're stuck on a camp and you won't even have time to spend all that money you're making so you do make some sacrifices sometimes in terms of family and friends because I travel all over the country at times..

It's not bad. Last week I had build a scaffold in a mine. Took the small group of us 4 hours to complete and still got paid for 12 hours and went out for beers. It's got highs and lows, I've seen people leave for depression because they couldn't handle being away for so long but if you stick with it you can retire early..
#29aiwazPosted 10/2/2012 11:27:48 AM
megax11 posted...
I feel for those who can't make decisions for themselves, or are too stuck on the past.

Just got through the prologue, and it's been a blast so far. Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers, when really, they are biased clowns working for money (including getting extra bucks to promote a game by giving it a higher review for a price; god bless fabricated media).

I am also not someone who clings to the past, because had things stayed the same throughout the entire series, people would have complained about how it feels the same with every new game that comes out.

I feel sorry for those who are passing up this game, because they let others make their decisions in life, like good little followers who get nowhere, because they will never be leaders.

I am digging this game based on the first 15 minutes. If the rest of the game is like that, I am in for an excellent ride.

Telling it like it is. Thanks, TC. Its a relief to know that not everyone is a mindless lemming. These boards really give off that impression and its so sad. These a-holes have nothing better to do than troll and play follow the leader with a bunch of "professional video game critics". I could go on and on but its pointless.
#30SupremeLord5050Posted 10/2/2012 11:28:01 AM
I agree. I loved the demo. In a way it felt tense and exciting
---
Go make some new disaster, thats what I'm counting on, You're someone else's problem, now I only want you gone