Boy, do I feel sorry for those who listen to others.

#41Mr_Big_BossPosted 10/2/2012 12:20:43 PM
If you don't want to buy it, rent it.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#42SyphonFilterAddictPosted 10/2/2012 12:24:00 PM
Do you people just run out and buy anything without reading up on it? Reviews tell the true story for the majority of buyers. There are people on both ends of the controversy. Ones who are never satisfied and those who are easily satisfied. Vast majority of people fall in the middle. I would rather look at the greater slice of reviews than 2-3 who skew it one way or another.
---
The April 2011 PSN Break-In is proof that fanboys will forgive anything.
#43shinobisBACKPosted 10/2/2012 12:24:09 PM
gameguy006 posted...
Hey genius! We don't all listen to others. Some of us have tried this game and we just think it is awful ok? Get over it.

no ****, if you dont like a new re game, you automatically hate it because its not re1 or 2. thats what it seems like anyways, we're bitter oldschool fans and not rational people who think a game is just not good.
#44GooBacksBackPosted 10/2/2012 12:24:18 PM
HE PLAYED THE PROLOGUE!

He's well versed in this game. We should listen to this guy.
#45lewishim666Posted 10/2/2012 12:27:36 PM(edited)
megax11 posted...
I feel for those who can't make decisions for themselves, or are too stuck on the past.

Just got through the prologue, and it's been a blast so far. Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers, when really, they are biased clowns working for money (including getting extra bucks to promote a game by giving it a higher review for a price; god bless fabricated media).

I am also not someone who clings to the past, because had things stayed the same throughout the entire series, people would have complained about how it feels the same with every new game that comes out.

I feel sorry for those who are passing up this game, because they let others make their decisions in life, like good little followers who get nowhere, because they will never be leaders.

I am digging this game based on the first 15 minutes. If the rest of the game is like that, I am in for an excellent ride.

Yeah it's funny that those people call us the sheep and the "blid fanboys" but the fact is that if you play resident evil 6 for the purpose of having fun then you will have a blast. If you are stuck on the past then you might not but the fact is that the game is fun to play. I really liked the story too. I didn't find it hard to follow either. I just think that capcom didn't pay the review sites their protection money this month. I mean their kick backs. Seriously kevin's review is a joke. I bet activision will pay though.
#46Alex_SagePosted 10/2/2012 12:31:38 PM(edited)
I deleted my post and agree that it was over the top and pointless. I can't afford this game at the moment. (I can, I just don't want to). I have the mindset that if you put what you are supposed to in your savings and never touch it, you may feel always broke but at least you can be wise with how you spend your money. I will cut corners next month to be able to afford it but I have some OCD with my bank account not dropping below a certain amount.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#47amusingOnePosted 10/2/2012 12:36:01 PM
I think it's funny that the first post is heaping such praise after only 15 minutes of gameplay...
#48iheartcboroPosted 10/2/2012 12:43:31 PM
Beaten the game, its fantastic, reviewed it. This really is a fun game. And the only people who have actually BASHED it are people bashing Chris's campaign, which is rather boring, but the rest of the game is amazing
---
Where is my sanity?
Have you taken my sanity away from me?
#49Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/2/2012 12:45:14 PM
lewishim666 posted...
megax11 posted...
I feel for those who can't make decisions for themselves, or are too stuck on the past.

Just got through the prologue, and it's been a blast so far. Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers, when really, they are biased clowns working for money (including getting extra bucks to promote a game by giving it a higher review for a price; god bless fabricated media).

I am also not someone who clings to the past, because had things stayed the same throughout the entire series, people would have complained about how it feels the same with every new game that comes out.

I feel sorry for those who are passing up this game, because they let others make their decisions in life, like good little followers who get nowhere, because they will never be leaders.

I am digging this game based on the first 15 minutes. If the rest of the game is like that, I am in for an excellent ride.

Yeah it's funny that those people call us the sheep and the "blid fanboys" but the fact is that if you play resident evil 6 for the purpose of having fun then you will have a blast. If you are stuck on the past then you might not but the fact is that the game is fun to play. I really liked the story too. I didn't find it hard to follow either. I just think that capcom didn't pay the review sites their protection money this month. I mean their kick backs. Seriously kevin's review is a joke. I bet activision will pay though.

You can play any game for fun and have a blast, if the game doesn't have the merits outside of "lol fun" then what good is it.

IE: I enjoyed Soul Calibur 3, but in no way will I ever praise it as a good fighting game, because honestly... It wasn't. Great soundtrack and cool modes but the glitches/etc. killed it....

Same too is this game. Whether you enjoy it is not the question, and even more hilarious is I'm one of the RE fans that likes RE4 and RE5 [RE5 to a lesser extent] and even I see the flaws with this game.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#50moodyjm2Posted 10/2/2012 1:02:19 PM(edited)
barf_syndrome posted...
Alex_Sage posted...
But while I sit with my brand new surround sound 46" HDTV Home Entertainment Set

Easily the most idiotic thing I've ever read on this forum.

+1

LOL. We can get 48" HD's as rewards at work. What do they cost now? A few hundred?
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
"Say goodnight Manuel."