Boy, do I feel sorry for those who listen to others.

#51Alex_SagePosted 10/2/2012 1:15:16 PM
Yeah I suppose. But if you want something top notch with 1080 you're looking at close to a grand. And that's not just the TV we're talking about. Talking about an entire system with surround sound and a burning bush.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#52xHOJUxPosted 10/2/2012 1:45:51 PM
Wow, not buying the game because of what I played of the demo makes me unable to think for myself, huh? That kind of generalizing works both ways you know, I could say I feel sorry for all the suckers that buy something just because it says "Resident Evil" on it. Lucky for you I don't lower myself to that kind of moronic generalization.
---
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spinning-pile-driver/id481542152
#53BBestvinPosted 10/2/2012 1:49:00 PM
Anybody saying this game is amazing must not have played any quality titles lately. Ignore the fact this game has Resident Evil on the front of the box...clunky gameplay ruins this game. Judas, just watch some of the gameplay videos in reviews...the clipping and graphical errors alone are numerous. Game lacks polish, simple as that. Stop fooling yourselves.
---
LifeLongGamers - When life gets in the way of gaming. Look us up on Facebook! http://lifelonggamers.blog.com
#54krillin4553Posted 10/2/2012 2:04:15 PM
I picked it up on the way home from work last night, forgot about having it preordered. And I am underwhelemed. I don't think it's terrible but I don't think it's all that great either. The QTE sequences are a bit annoying and too frequent. The controls seem a bit clunky too. I finished the first chapter of Leon and Chris' campaigns and I'll admit, I enjoyed Chris' much more. Leon's just didn't strike me as very fun. Especially your first bout with the massive blob zombie guy. Yikes, that was fun having him take up my entire screen for most of the time I was fighting him.

Regardless, I don't think it's this 4.5 game I saw on Gamespot, I think it at least gets a 7. Just average, nothing really to write home about. I'll probably keep playing it but I may return it to get Borderlands 2 instead, just have to wait and see how the rest of the game is.
---
XBL/PSN: DocDrazen
Awaiting: Tales of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Halo 4, Zone of the Enders HD
#55DrYnotPosted 10/2/2012 2:08:19 PM
I feel sorry you wasted sixty bucks and are now having a delusional meltdown over it.

Specifically, I'm sorry you feel the need to do it over the internet instead of privately and without inflicting this nonsense on anyone.
#56Birth_By_SorrowPosted 10/2/2012 2:28:02 PM
The game is made by a Japanese company for Japanese fans. RE4/RE5 got reviews off the charts, and so has RE6 there. It's a different culture, different tastes. They are not likely to listen much to fans outside the domestic market.

As far as how good the game is, I'll leave that to be judged when I should be picking it up tomorrow. But at the end of the day it's opinion, if it weren't then the non-domestic reviews wouldn't be as inconsistent as they are.
#57RasutoSSAikouPosted 10/2/2012 2:38:48 PM
Successful troll is successful.

I kinda wish Resident Evil 6 was good, but I can't get past the awkward camera controls. I guess the franchise ends at 5 for me.
---
Do you play Dragon's Dogma? Try out my pawn, she'll take care of you! Name: Ehcin
Xbox GT/PSN- Ssur Trebor
#58SwatterXXPosted 10/2/2012 2:51:22 PM
megax11 posted...
I feel for those who can't make decisions for themselves, or are too stuck on the past.
Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers,

In my experience, the 2 IGN and joystiq reviewers I have met in real life were tall and skinny.

There, I have contributed nothing to this topic.
#59fatherofswordPosted 10/2/2012 3:10:48 PM
xHOJUx posted...
Wow, not buying the game because of what I played of the demo makes me unable to think for myself, huh? That kind of generalizing works both ways you know, I could say I feel sorry for all the suckers that buy something just because it says "Resident Evil" on it. Lucky for you I don't lower myself to that kind of moronic generalization.

Fully agree, just play the demo to realize how bad it is, you don't need reviews for games with demos, not always at least <.<

And insulting reviewers will not make the game any better my friend.
---
Watatatatatatatatatatatatata!
#60Erik_PPosted 10/2/2012 3:17:00 PM
Just got through the prologue, and it's been a blast so far. Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers, when really, they are biased clowns working for money (including getting extra bucks to promote a game by giving it a higher review for a price; god bless fabricated media).

I stopped reading here. You must be a teenager who doesn't have a job yet. When you get older you will have to get a job and you'll be working for money to pay your bills.
---
I wouldn't know right from wrong if one was helping the poor and the other was banging my sister. - Max Payne 3