Boy, do I feel sorry for those who listen to others.

#61hak145Posted 10/2/2012 3:21:53 PM
lewishim666 posted...
megax11 posted...
I feel for those who can't make decisions for themselves, or are too stuck on the past.

Just got through the prologue, and it's been a blast so far. Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers, when really, they are biased clowns working for money (including getting extra bucks to promote a game by giving it a higher review for a price; god bless fabricated media).

I am also not someone who clings to the past, because had things stayed the same throughout the entire series, people would have complained about how it feels the same with every new game that comes out.

I feel sorry for those who are passing up this game, because they let others make their decisions in life, like good little followers who get nowhere, because they will never be leaders.

I am digging this game based on the first 15 minutes. If the rest of the game is like that, I am in for an excellent ride.

Yeah it's funny that those people call us the sheep and the "blid fanboys" but the fact is that if you play resident evil 6 for the purpose of having fun then you will have a blast. If you are stuck on the past then you might not but the fact is that the game is fun to play. I really liked the story too. I didn't find it hard to follow either. I just think that capcom didn't pay the review sites their protection money this month. I mean their kick backs. Seriously kevin's review is a joke. I bet activision will pay though.

Yep it is a fact that... wait for it... YOU find it fun. Completely opinion likes to say hi.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#62trunksfan123Posted 10/2/2012 3:27:12 PM
The only reason I'm not getting it is because of the demo I played, nothing to do with the reviews.
#63DuwstaiPosted 10/2/2012 3:34:44 PM
Damage control in full swing. Man these posts are pathetic.

If you like the game cool, if you dont cool. But clearly the game didnt live up to the hype for a lot of people. Get over and stop pretending this isnt the case. Its embarrassing.
---
balls
#64needcaw231Posted 10/2/2012 3:45:52 PM
If the reviews were all 9s and 10s and somebody came here expressing they dislike for the game he would be ripped apart since the reviewers all loved it. Since the reviews suck all of a sudden reviewers are fat slobs and their opinion doesn't matter even if most sites are hating on the game, but whatever TC is a rebel who lives by nobody's rules or reviews but his own. Fact is the game is a fail as far as critical success goes even though it will most likely sell well, which it shouldn't.
#65Daryon43Posted 10/2/2012 3:49:09 PM
megax11 posted...
I feel for those who can't make decisions for themselves, or are too stuck on the past.

Just got through the prologue, and it's been a blast so far. Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers, when really, they are biased clowns working for money (including getting extra bucks to promote a game by giving it a higher review for a price; god bless fabricated media).

I am also not someone who clings to the past, because had things stayed the same throughout the entire series, people would have complained about how it feels the same with every new game that comes out.

I feel sorry for those who are passing up this game, because they let others make their decisions in life, like good little followers who get nowhere, because they will never be leaders.

I am digging this game based on the first 15 minutes. If the rest of the game is like that, I am in for an excellent ride.

I feel sorry for people who feel the need to insult others for not liking something that they do like.
#66blankempathyPosted 10/2/2012 3:52:20 PM
You've played 15 minutes and you want to tell someone like, who's almost finished all 3 of the main campaigns that the reviews are wrong? Ok.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#67lonewolfcub74Posted 10/2/2012 3:57:33 PM
I agree with the TC

i'm on chapter 4 of chris's campaign and i'm enjoying it...its not nearly as bad as some reviewers and players made it out to be....and if the jake and leon campaigns are supposed to be even better then i'm very happy with my purchase.
#68Ghetto_ninjaPosted 10/2/2012 4:03:17 PM
I feel sorry for anyone who bought this when the GotY/Gold/Platinum edition comes out with all the DLC included.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
#69SmackemsPosted 10/2/2012 4:12:01 PM
Some people don't want to waste their money, and if you read reviews, you get a good idea about what the game is like. Reviews are good references. Don't pay attention to the score, but rather what the reviewers say about the game. If it seems like the things they praise outweigh the bad, then great. Going into a game blindly and (sometimes) being disappointed about your 60 dollars being wasted is your own fault.

I feel bad for people that think they are better than others because they think their opinions are facts and that any other way of doing things than their own are wrong. No, wait; I don't. They actually make me laugh.
---
Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world-some dude.
#70AvaantPosted 10/2/2012 4:15:18 PM
Ghetto_ninja posted...
I feel sorry for anyone who bought this when the GotY/Gold/Platinum edition comes out with all the DLC included.

Indeed. This is really all that should be stated for the time being regarding discussions like this. Taking into account Capcoms recent record...I would imagine that gamers would consider showing a little prudence before purchasing any of their games on the day of release.