Boy, do I feel sorry for those who listen to others.

#71SilentK88Posted 10/2/2012 3:19:24 PM
needcaw231 posted...
If the reviews were all 9s and 10s and somebody came here expressing they dislike for the game he would be ripped apart since the reviewers all loved it. Since the reviews suck all of a sudden reviewers are fat slobs and their opinion doesn't matter even if most sites are hating on the game, but whatever TC is a rebel who lives by nobody's rules or reviews but his own. Fact is the game is a fail as far as critical success goes even though it will most likely sell well, which it shouldn't.

Yes sir, this man speaks the truth.
---
How do you live when your ruled by your past.
How can you let go of a past that made you.
#72diebuster2Posted 10/2/2012 3:23:57 PM
SilentK88 posted...
needcaw231 posted...
If the reviews were all 9s and 10s and somebody came here expressing they dislike for the game he would be ripped apart since the reviewers all loved it. Since the reviews suck all of a sudden reviewers are fat slobs and their opinion doesn't matter even if most sites are hating on the game, but whatever TC is a rebel who lives by nobody's rules or reviews but his own. Fact is the game is a fail as far as critical success goes even though it will most likely sell well, which it shouldn't.

Yes sir, this man speaks the truth.

This.
---
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" - Harvey Dent.
#73cdlx5342Posted 10/2/2012 3:32:15 PM
I have finished Leon's campaign and have to admit I did enjoy it, (Minor Spoiler -->)***other than a very frustrating boss fight with no clear indication of what to do at the end***(<---)
I have only played Chris and Jake's campaigns in the demo and am not expecting to enjoy them as much from what I played due to the fact they felt too run n gun for my taste. It definitely has become to fast paced for me to really feel like it is a Resident Evil game anymore, having said that they do an admirable job of explaining why with the outbreak of new virus' and Chris' run and gun sections actually being part of a BSAA frontline war. All in all definitely a resonably enjoyable game though, and I don't need to justify the $60 spend as my local game store has a 7 day "didn't like" return policy! ... just my 2 cents :)
#74jaso13_basicPosted 10/2/2012 3:34:54 PM
I'm not going to lie...Chris' first chapter was AWFUL. The stupid AI, the horrible cover...it was just terrible. I was ready to just quit. Then I played his next two chapters, and it did a 180. I'm loving it now. The gunplay is better...even if the kill animations suck. Also the other enemies in that next chapter are just awesome.

At this point I really agree with IGN's review. There's parts of the game that trump RE4, yet there's parts worse than RE5...It seems like the game needed a few more months of polish or something.
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#75joncoallstarPosted 10/2/2012 3:40:50 PM
Why do you feel sorry?

I have no doubt there are people like me, who like similar things in their games. This is a forum and giving your opinion and trying to HELP others who are on the fence about this game come here to hear opinions to make a judgement?

Why does that bother you what the other people like or want in a game?

It almost seems like you want to FORCE people to like this game by making such a topic. You are mad at people listening to others, yet you want them to listen to YOU?

Do you know what the word hypocrisy means?
#76brandondeniroPosted 10/2/2012 3:45:46 PM
I have to admit I was a little salted about the "change" that emerged in RE4. It wasn't that classic game I grew up to during my teenage years. It was still fun either way.
But yeah man, I am stoked to play. I'm about to start in a few minutes now that I'm off work and have had dinner. From what I've seen, I'm excited. I don't know why everyone is back and forth on the boards about how not awesome it is or whatever. Gonna be a good time even if the gameplay has changed. The story/cinematics will probably make up for it even with shiny hair.
I mean, a lot of children are probably mad because they won't get another allowance until Call of Duty comes out next month and they are stuck with a game they don't like so they wanna cry wahhh wah wittle baby bottle spilled all over my diapie. Whatever. It is encouraging to hear that some people are able to enjoy it. I'm sure I'll end up posting about it.
---
XBL: BRAND0N De Niro
PSN: BURGERPRINCESS
#77Fou LuPosted 10/2/2012 4:00:02 PM
Never read a video game review in my life. Never made a video game purchase I regretted. I knows what I likes, and it's sad that other people need someone to tell them what to think. While I wasn't interested in RE6, after watching some gameplay, I sure am now.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#78CrazyFool319Posted 10/2/2012 4:29:48 PM
megax11 posted...

Just got through the prologue, and it's been a blast so far. Then again, I am not some person that listens to some fat slob who sits behind a desk calling themselves professional game reviewers, when really, they are biased clowns working for money (including getting extra bucks to promote a game by giving it a higher review for a price; god bless fabricated media)

Do you really think that this game got a bad review for anything other than being a less than stellar game? If the game reviewers are as corrupt as you are saying, then explain why the storied Resident Evil franchise is not getting reviews. Capcom is loaded so surely they will be bribing reviewers left and right and trying to save their sinking reputation.

Or it could just be the game is every bit as bad as everyone is saying and while you are having fun, that doesnt make it a great game. I'm sure someone enjoyed the ET game.
---
SEAHAWKS
#79DuwstaiPosted 10/2/2012 6:01:52 PM
There are plenty of objectively mediocre or even downright crappy games that I still enjoy.

But I dont delude myself into thinking the entire world is just stupid or corrupt, and Im the only one who can see the truth about the magnificent piece of art.

I mean really, do you people see how ridiculous you sound? Take a step back and actually observe the crap that is spewing from your mouth and onto your keyboard.
---
balls
#80f0rcaPosted 10/2/2012 7:57:11 PM
Really liking it as well. I liked the qte segments in the beginning (grew up on shenmue), and started with chris and piers. Having a lot of fun with the new controls and the graphics are great.