Help! How do I use first aid sprays and grenades?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Help! How do I use first aid sprays and grenades?
3 years ago#1
Offline Co-op, cant use grenades or sprays...sorry if we just missed the tutorial or whatever, but id like to know.
3 years ago#2
Press up or down on the d-pad.
---
Throw off those chains of reason and your prison disappears.
3 years ago#3
Thank you.

It would have been nice to have a manual to be able to pull out and look at...but this no-manual trend is becoming more popular...
3 years ago#4
Sorbet_1029 posted...
Offline Co-op, cant use grenades or sprays...sorry if we just missed the tutorial or whatever, but id like to know.

It doesn't actually tell you this in the tutorial at all. Very poor on Capcom's part. Less said about the 'instruction manual' the better.
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
3 years ago#5
Or you could spend 2 minutes at the begining of the game playing with the controls...
---
Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape alive.
3 years ago#6
flagg2kplus posted...
Or you could spend 2 minutes at the begining of the game playing with the controls...

How would you be able to do that when you don't have any first aid sprays or grenades at the start of the game?
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
3 years ago#7
PhilR1 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...

How would you be able to do that when you don't have any first aid sprays or grenades at the start of the game?

You can still see yourself scrolling through grenades/FAS even though you don't have any.
3 years ago#8
It's unforgivable that their is no manual. This game has some very nuanced controls and if you put the game down for a while, you may forget the controls. Also, playing around with the controls and pressing the wrong buttons is a good way to waste ammo or items. In a game like this, every item/bullet counts. I didn't know there was a stamina bar until I was killed because I could not kick. I am still not sure how to do the "shoot from your back" deal. Who knows what else I am missing.
---
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Help! How do I use first aid sprays and grenades?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived