Help! How do I use first aid sprays and grenades?

#1Sorbet_1029Posted 10/2/2012 10:46:06 AM
Offline Co-op, cant use grenades or sprays...sorry if we just missed the tutorial or whatever, but id like to know.
#2VolsToTheWallPosted 10/2/2012 11:08:57 AM
Press up or down on the d-pad.
---
Throw off those chains of reason and your prison disappears.
#3Sorbet_1029(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 3:26:51 AM
Thank you.

It would have been nice to have a manual to be able to pull out and look at...but this no-manual trend is becoming more popular...
#4PhilR1Posted 10/3/2012 3:28:03 AM
Sorbet_1029 posted...
Offline Co-op, cant use grenades or sprays...sorry if we just missed the tutorial or whatever, but id like to know.

It doesn't actually tell you this in the tutorial at all. Very poor on Capcom's part. Less said about the 'instruction manual' the better.
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#5flagg2kplusPosted 10/3/2012 3:28:17 AM
Or you could spend 2 minutes at the begining of the game playing with the controls...
---
Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape alive.
#6PhilR1Posted 10/3/2012 3:34:46 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
Or you could spend 2 minutes at the begining of the game playing with the controls...

How would you be able to do that when you don't have any first aid sprays or grenades at the start of the game?
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#7HarleenzPosted 10/3/2012 4:23:49 AM
PhilR1 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...

How would you be able to do that when you don't have any first aid sprays or grenades at the start of the game?

You can still see yourself scrolling through grenades/FAS even though you don't have any.
#8Darth VengerPosted 10/3/2012 4:58:00 AM
It's unforgivable that their is no manual. This game has some very nuanced controls and if you put the game down for a while, you may forget the controls. Also, playing around with the controls and pressing the wrong buttons is a good way to waste ammo or items. In a game like this, every item/bullet counts. I didn't know there was a stamina bar until I was killed because I could not kick. I am still not sure how to do the "shoot from your back" deal. Who knows what else I am missing.
---
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.