Anyone able to link their gamertag to their re.net account?

#1Explicitz999Posted 10/3/2012 1:16:10 AM
I keep getting an error after entering my verification code.
---
Room/Setup - http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/emubilly/My%20Room%20and%20Setup/
Diablo 3 Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/emubilly-1395/
#2wafflemyrofflePosted 10/3/2012 1:20:13 AM
I've quit trying to get any sense out of it. I've played the Prelude maybe about 20 times and it doesn't register jack on RE.NET
#3gOwCoD4Posted 10/3/2012 1:20:54 AM
I linked mine... Are you sure you're putting in the code exactly as displayed? It's case-sensitive. Maybe you're putting in a Zero for an 'O' somewhere?
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#4drzaiousPosted 10/3/2012 1:25:38 AM
I did it when I woke up Tuesday morning.
#5kniferunnerPosted 10/3/2012 2:08:17 AM
I get passed the verification code part, the part afterwards where it asks. Do you want to link "gamertag" to your Capcom acount, I say yes or whatever, and then gives me a error message.

I know my Code is correct.

Im going to guess theres a waiting period.
#6Emo_NekuPosted 10/3/2012 2:12:58 AM
hey man im having the same problem

Error(U0003) A system error occurred

._. i hope it's just some bug
---
PSN: rainy-daye
Steam/XBL: justjohnluo
#7caboose84Posted 10/3/2012 2:23:04 AM
I entered my verification code and linked my GT, all after I finished the first 3 chapters of Leon's campaign, but it didn't update any of that info into the system so everything's still a 0 for me other than the points I got for signing up, and I can't find my GT on the website anywhere. It's kind of worrying me, since I think I need RE.net to unlock Mercs costumes and stages.
---
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
"Asking that is like asking why a character pisses themselves in a Metal Gear game" - LordNobunaga
#8gOwCoD4Posted 10/3/2012 2:24:46 AM
caboose84 posted...
I entered my verification code and linked my GT, all after I finished the first 3 chapters of Leon's campaign, but it didn't update any of that info into the system so everything's still a 0 for me other than the points I got for signing up, and I can't find my GT on the website anywhere. It's kind of worrying me, since I think I need RE.net to unlock Mercs costumes and stages.

Having the same issue with the progress update. It only counted the first 38 minutes of my 4 hour session. I do have 52,000 points though. And those costumes are alternate versions of costumes you can unlock already (finish mercs with the character you want to unlock the costume for with an A-Rank) And my friend told me the maps for mercs unlocks when you complete the campaigns.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#9aluccardPosted 10/3/2012 8:59:45 AM
I'm having a similar problem. I linked everything up yesterday before starting and I keept going to RE.net and nothing is updating. I'm on Leons campaign chapter 4 right now.
Ugh.
---
-Aluccard
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6
#10silverbulltPosted 10/3/2012 9:01:57 AM
Explicitz999 posted...
I keep getting an error after entering my verification code.

Some of us can't even get the site to load. Their cheap servers can't take the load i guess.