As Leon, I feel like my handgun is useless.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. As Leon, I feel like my handgun is useless.
4 years ago#11
Shadowlinkex posted...
Also depends on what mode you're playing on btw****** Bear that in mind.

I'm on normal mode with the firepower upgrade at lvl 1 and it still feels like a pea shooter.
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.
4 years ago#12
leon can dual wield his pistols fyi
GT: Extract Hz
4 years ago#13
Tbon110 posted...
Shadowlinkex posted...
Also depends on what mode you're playing on btw****** Bear that in mind.

I'm on normal mode with the firepower upgrade at lvl 1 and it still feels like a pea shooter.

Lvl 2 makes life a little easier, it really does boost the damage guns do quite a bit.
4 years ago#14
Talon5967 posted...

But yeah, headshots aren't as effective with the handgun as they should be. I mean, if you can nail a zombie in the head with how much Leon's aim shakes, you deserve to get the fast kill.

Have you changed the sight from reticle to laser sight? It's a lot steadier.
"Haters should work more to appreciate leisure." --QCTeamkill
4 years ago#15
I know Leon can use two handguns, and I'm playing with the laser sight though it isn't as prominent as it was in the last game. I'm holding out until I can get that holy grail of zombie weapons, the shotgun. Please tell me ammo is common enough I can use it as a main weapon.
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.
4 years ago#16
Shotgun ammo is rarer than pistol ammo but much more common than magnum or explosive ammo.
4 years ago#17
Tbon110 posted...
I know Leon can use two handguns, and I'm playing with the laser sight though it isn't as prominent as it was in the last game. I'm holding out until I can get that holy grail of zombie weapons, the shotgun. Please tell me ammo is common enough I can use it as a main weapon.

You get it part way through Leon's first chapter but save it for near the end of the level. You'll need it.
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
4 years ago#18
My tip learn to love the knife. I did re 4 with just a pistol (for most of the bosses) I mainly used my knife took ages to beat pro mode mind.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. As Leon, I feel like my handgun is useless.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived