As Leon, I feel like my handgun is useless.

#11Tbon110(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:48:15 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
Also depends on what mode you're playing on btw****** Bear that in mind.

I'm on normal mode with the firepower upgrade at lvl 1 and it still feels like a pea shooter.
---
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.
#12WOT BSPosted 10/3/2012 2:50:11 PM
leon can dual wield his pistols fyi
---
GT: Extract Hz
#13Blind_374Posted 10/3/2012 2:51:56 PM
Tbon110 posted...
Shadowlinkex posted...
Also depends on what mode you're playing on btw****** Bear that in mind.

I'm on normal mode with the firepower upgrade at lvl 1 and it still feels like a pea shooter.

Lvl 2 makes life a little easier, it really does boost the damage guns do quite a bit.
#14vigorm0rtisPosted 10/3/2012 2:55:20 PM
Talon5967 posted...

But yeah, headshots aren't as effective with the handgun as they should be. I mean, if you can nail a zombie in the head with how much Leon's aim shakes, you deserve to get the fast kill.

Have you changed the sight from reticle to laser sight? It's a lot steadier.
---
"Haters should work more to appreciate leisure." --QCTeamkill
#15Tbon110(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 3:00:20 PM
I know Leon can use two handguns, and I'm playing with the laser sight though it isn't as prominent as it was in the last game. I'm holding out until I can get that holy grail of zombie weapons, the shotgun. Please tell me ammo is common enough I can use it as a main weapon.
---
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.
#16Prototype909Posted 10/3/2012 3:01:32 PM
Shotgun ammo is rarer than pistol ammo but much more common than magnum or explosive ammo.
#17VincentVegaPosted 10/3/2012 3:22:20 PM
Tbon110 posted...
I know Leon can use two handguns, and I'm playing with the laser sight though it isn't as prominent as it was in the last game. I'm holding out until I can get that holy grail of zombie weapons, the shotgun. Please tell me ammo is common enough I can use it as a main weapon.

You get it part way through Leon's first chapter but save it for near the end of the level. You'll need it.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#18PhoenixHunter89Posted 10/3/2012 3:29:23 PM
My tip learn to love the knife. I did re 4 with just a pistol (for most of the bosses) I mainly used my knife took ages to beat pro mode mind.