A glitch?

• Topic Archived

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
4 years ago#1
In the end stages of Leons campaign, i can no longer pick up 9mm ammo even though im completely out of the ammo.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: Talon5967

Talon5967
4 years ago#2
Is there anything else in your inventory? Inventory space is limited, and is shared by healing items, ammo, and explosives. First aid sprays stack, though I don't know how high (I've have yet to have more than two at a time). Each herb takes one slot. And grenade and remote charge stacks cap at 5.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
4 years ago#3
Talon5967 posted...
Is there anything else in your inventory? Inventory space is limited, and is shared by healing items, ammo, and explosives. First aid sprays stack, though I don't know how high (I've have yet to have more than two at a time). Each herb takes one slot. And grenade and remote charge stacks cap at 5.

Yup that was it!
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: SquallLuvsL4P

SquallLuvsL4P
4 years ago#4
Yep. Each slot can only hold a certain amount of one item. If you have 60 Machine gun bullets, for example, an more you get will fill another slot. If you can't pick up a type of ammo, it's because your inventory is full.
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20

User Info: Talon5967

Talon5967
4 years ago#5
I had the exact opposite issue in chapter 4. Loaded up with so much ammo and so many explosives that I couldn't pick up and healing items. The boss fixed that ammo overload real fast.

Also, that was kind of a cool fight. Gives new meaning to the term "rail shooter."
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived