A glitch?

#1jon davisPosted 10/3/2012 2:46:15 PM
In the end stages of Leons campaign, i can no longer pick up 9mm ammo even though im completely out of the ammo.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#2Talon5967Posted 10/3/2012 2:49:48 PM
Is there anything else in your inventory? Inventory space is limited, and is shared by healing items, ammo, and explosives. First aid sprays stack, though I don't know how high (I've have yet to have more than two at a time). Each herb takes one slot. And grenade and remote charge stacks cap at 5.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega
#3jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:53:50 PM
Talon5967 posted...
Is there anything else in your inventory? Inventory space is limited, and is shared by healing items, ammo, and explosives. First aid sprays stack, though I don't know how high (I've have yet to have more than two at a time). Each herb takes one slot. And grenade and remote charge stacks cap at 5.

Yup that was it!
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#4SquallLuvsL4PPosted 10/3/2012 2:55:02 PM
Yep. Each slot can only hold a certain amount of one item. If you have 60 Machine gun bullets, for example, an more you get will fill another slot. If you can't pick up a type of ammo, it's because your inventory is full.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20
#5Talon5967Posted 10/3/2012 2:59:22 PM
I had the exact opposite issue in chapter 4. Loaded up with so much ammo and so many explosives that I couldn't pick up and healing items. The boss fixed that ammo overload real fast.

Also, that was kind of a cool fight. Gives new meaning to the term "rail shooter."
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega