The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Debating on getting this game.

#1thedarkness0170Posted 10/3/2012 1:56:37 PM
I dont care about gameplay or story all i want to know is if the characters are sexy? are they fun to look at? is there a lot of grunting?

also if there are blonde pretty boys in this game im buying it today no questions asked.

Thanks,
Corneilus Rockefeller. Vanderbilt.
---
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 10/3/2012 1:57:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFcqGGMPc3k
---
"Haters should work more to appreciate leisure." --QCTeamkill
#3AWarAmp84Posted 10/3/2012 2:01:43 PM
If you expect a RE game then you'll be disappointed. If you're looking for an action game you might actually enjoy it.
---
This message was typed using an Iphone. Spelling errors happen often, get over it. Currently playing Mark of the Ninja, Trials Evolution and L4D 2.
#4thedarkness0170(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:50:20 PM
oh so no "resident evil pretty boy looks" more "marcus fenix rugged looks" I guess baird is pretty handsome.
---
#5thedarkness0170(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 4:29:08 PM
my bump brings all the boys to the yard.
---
#6ocelot51Posted 10/3/2012 4:32:45 PM
All the above. In particular, Jake's campaign has a little something for both the men AND the ladies.
---
"It is only [in La Mulana] that we entrust our fate." -Japanese indie developer NIGORO on their love of the art.
#7thedarkness0170(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 4:56:02 AM
ocelot51 posted...
All the above. In particular, Jake's campaign has a little something for both the men AND the ladies.

whoa whoa whoa I do not roll that way homeboy. one way or the highway.
---
#8BoJackJrPosted 10/4/2012 5:10:20 AM
Get it, way better than 5.
#9WraithlikePosted 10/4/2012 5:19:51 AM
I'm very tough on games, but I really enjoy this one. I've played a lot of Mercs and have done a lot of Leon's campaign. It's not better than 4 but better than 5. I do not understand how this game got such poor reviews. Too many QTE seems to be the main complaint. Honestly, I haven't even noticed.
#10RapaleemanPosted 10/4/2012 5:37:57 AM
Play the demo. If you can get past the terrible shooting and somewhat problematic character/environment interactions (I'm talking about the hit detection with both bullets and the melee) then you should be able to have some ok fun with this game.

I didn't think the story was all that great and to me the gameplay was kind of hit or miss in terms of quality but I can't say that I wasn't at least somewhat entertained. Being a fan of the series is really what is going to help you swallow a lot of the issues with this game.

The game does look pretty and some of the set pieces, while kind of random and somewhat disjointed are pretty cool. I also like a lot of the monster design and the fact that a lot of them had different forms was also a plus. It does keep you on your toes during a few of the more seemingly mundane sections.

Basically I was never bored. Frustrated at times due to the looseness of the aiming and awful hit detection for the melee execution that doesn't always trigger but never bored.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.