Oh how fun the Co-op is...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Oh how fun the Co-op is...

User Info: Liubei666

Liubei666
4 years ago#1
Joined a game online as Helena in Leons chapter 2, 2 hours later we beat the chapter and sure enough in true Resident evil 5 fashion I get no achievement for completing chapter 2 and chapter 3 does not unlock in the chapter select. However when I choose continue game I start in chapter 3. Nice one so now I have to waste another 2 hours playing a chapter I already did but in single player.
who is better bobo or jongo?-psp0101
LIVE IS DOWN!!!

User Info: hehe101

hehe101
4 years ago#2
I have this problem too, except with jakes campaign ughhh..

User Info: NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1

NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1
4 years ago#3
Capcom is trying to give you more hours you selfish person. Appreciate, don't hate.
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.

Liubei666
4 years ago#4
I am now faced with a game that I was enjoying but I no longer want to be bothered playing because I have to repeat the same 2 hours game time over again.
LIVE IS DOWN!!!

User Info: CaptainKatsura

CaptainKatsura
4 years ago#5
NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1 posted...
Capcom is trying to give you more hours you selfish person. Appreciate, don't hate.

Right,because going through the same portion of the game twice in a row doesn't grate on you.
Herp-a derp

User Info: cheese785

cheese785
4 years ago#6
You said you can continue on Chapter 3, right? If so, then nothing's stopping you from skipping the other chapters as you can still progress through the game.
\m/

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
4 years ago#7
You need to join a match via a lobby (It has that...weird yellow arrow thing) in order for it to count
Joining when the game has started doesnt count at all
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) La Tale (PC) Watching: Astarotte no Omocha!!!

Liubei666
4 years ago#8
I can carry on from the start of chapter 3 using the continue option and finish the story but thats not the point because chapter 3 is not unlocked in the chapter select screen and I didnt get the achievement for finishing chapter 2.
LIVE IS DOWN!!!

Liubei666
4 years ago#9
RineN1 posted...
You need to join a match via a lobby (It has that...weird yellow arrow thing) in order for it to count
Joining when the game has started doesnt count at all

I figured...I'll do it again tomorrow to get it over with but its still Fking annoying.
LIVE IS DOWN!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Oh how fun the Co-op is...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived