Fanboys need not apply or comment.

#11Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:58:23 PM
So its actually sounding not as bad as I thought it was gonna be.....
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#12Agnostic420Posted 10/3/2012 2:59:04 PM
Forgot to add a negative.

In Chris's campaign you fall down, a **** ton in a mass amount of enemy gunfire in chapter 2. Raaage.
---
Use an authenticator. No excuses. You get hacked, your fault. Authenticator. Get it. Use it. Love it. Massage it. Feel it. hold it. Type it. Use it. insert it.
#13JascoDPosted 10/3/2012 2:59:34 PM
Damn I'm surprised!

Where the hell are all the haters!!?? Tea time?
---
Itchy Tasty!
#14SolidStryderPosted 10/3/2012 3:03:22 PM(edited)
I just finished Chris' campaign. I'm enjoying it, I've played them all since the first on PS1. Anyone who tells you it doesn't feel like a RE game is right, other than the characters the feeling of the originals is gone. It's an action game, but it's been an action game since 4 released. I played 5, but 4 was the last one I actually bought before this, it took a while for me to accept lol. Gameplay wise I had to get used to how close the camera is to your back, but otherwise I have no complaints.
#15dreamofwakeingPosted 10/3/2012 3:01:36 PM
7.5 is pretty sound. Most of the reviews are spot on. When it's bad, this game is pretty irritating but fortunately, those parts don't occur often. More often than not, the game is fun and enjoyable. If you played 5 and liked it, you will most likely enjoy this game. Also, if you enjoy action games, this one is solid even though it does little to nothing new or innovative. It's a game that you don't really need to play more than once but a game that is mostly fun and passable for what it is.
#16Ultramagnus001Posted 10/3/2012 3:01:39 PM
Regardless of what most people have said, this game is still worth the buy especially if you are an overall fan of Resident Evil. While it does have its negatives, its still a good game.

The only question you need to answer yourself is which version do you want. The Anthology or Archives.
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========
#17BigMeatyClawzPosted 10/3/2012 3:01:39 PM
Agnostic420 posted...
8/10.

Positives:
Graphics
Story
Skill Points
Mercenaries Mode unlocked at start
4 campaigns all 5-10 hours in length a piece.

Negatives:

Camera
QTE (altho I havent had one in Chris's campaign and finished chapter 2)

This. The story was short, but kept my interest. Leon's campaign has way to many QTE. Although I'd drop the score to 7.5-7.7 range.
#18ada_perfectionPosted 10/3/2012 3:02:08 PM
It's horrible, everything about it. Camera, controls, shooting/targeting reticle, cover system, graphics are worse than RE5, tons of dumb design decisions like can't shoot zombies before they stand up, glitchy melee doesn't do what you want, the list is endless.

I'd give it a 2.5/10 and am trading it in tomorrow at Best Buy for $40.
#19revanninjaPosted 10/3/2012 3:02:49 PM
7.5 out of 10 it could be better cover is REALLY bad in most areas. Javo with guns arent bad what is, is when the javo mutate into shield arms and sycthe which makes killing them hard. Had one just an hour or so ago mutate the armored leg and shield arm used a grenade to take him out because I was low on ammo. The mutations are what really give Javo their danger since you can get almost 3 different ones on one guy which makes them REALLY dangerous. Also the Apes are nasty because even without their armor they are bullet sponges.
They could have polished it better in a few of the movements and aiming but others wise i think its being good. So far I havent played Jake or Leon I am on Chris first because I have watched Hakoom play and chris is the least known for me. So far I am chap 4 so we will see what I think after I beat it and Jake and leon waiting for them plus ada for last judgement on the game.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#20mudelledgePosted 10/3/2012 3:04:04 PM
ada_perfection posted...
It's horrible, everything about it. Camera, controls, shooting/targeting reticle, cover system, graphics are worse than RE5, tons of dumb design decisions like can't shoot zombies before they stand up, glitchy melee doesn't do what you want, the list is endless.

I'd give it a 2.5/10 and am trading it in tomorrow at Best Buy for $40.

Provisional you say?
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks