Wait a minute! Does the virus spread if you are bitten? Non Plot Spoiler

#1tonysparksPosted 10/3/2012 11:08:31 PM
I ask because during my quick time events Leon gets bitten a couple of times
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
#2Valtiel43Posted 10/3/2012 11:10:50 PM
That was the one thing that I like about RE:ORC is that you could actually get infected and had to cure yourself. It should have been like that in all RE's.

It makes no since that you are the one person that's immune to becoming a zombie.
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
#3ssjmatthewPosted 10/3/2012 11:11:39 PM
Its does, but for obvious reasons it doesn't during normal gameplay.

In the resident evil books practically anything an enemy does that results in an open wound infects the person.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#4kineticboy2001Posted 10/3/2012 11:12:01 PM
Ehhh... usually. It's mostly a "good chance" you'll turn if you get bitten, but the protagonists have a bubble of 'main character protection' on them which allows for loopholes like that.
---
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.
#5la2ya2nPosted 10/3/2012 11:14:29 PM
main character super power of i can't get infected because i have the genes that make me resist zombie infection because im the protagonist ACTIVATE. Well sherry and jake have an explainable reason as to why they don't (right?)
---
b ^_^ d
Gamertag: la2ya2n PSN: ijama
#6tonysparks(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 11:15:06 PM
Love the game so far but they shouldn't have made that a quick time event. Don't draw attention to your loopholes. smh
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
#7RafNastyPosted 10/3/2012 11:16:18 PM
The games difficulty would be so much higher if one bite did it in.
---
GamerTag: RazorRaf
I remember the good ol' video games days when extra content was unlocked and not paid for..
#8tonysparks(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 11:18:29 PM
RafNasty posted...
The games difficulty would be so much higher if one bite did it in.

agreed but don't highlight the fact that this Zombie is taking big chunks out of me
---
#9revanninjaPosted 10/3/2012 11:21:53 PM
It actually says in the files that a Herb boosts immunity to the viruses. That would explain why All RE characters are alive despite being in close contact to the virus several times. Basically the game says taking the Herb not only heals you but lets you fight off the virus with your anti-bodies just like Jake.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#10GetGoodBroPosted 10/3/2012 11:55:10 PM
You should work for capcom, u sound like you know a thing or two unlike the current employees.