The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What Skills Are You Using In The Campaign?

#1PhilR1Posted 10/4/2012 3:31:07 AM
Hi there,

Am really surprised by how much I like the skills seen as I loved RE4's system the best of finding treasure, combining it and selling it for weapons upgrades.

I am currently using -

1) Weapon damage level 2
2) Defense level 2
3) More items from defeated enemies. I do seem to get more skill points and ammo than I had before.

Has anyone used the skill that makes it easier to get away from grappling zombies? I got so sick & tired losing 3-4 chunks of health, I reload the last checkpoint whenever this happens. Does this skill make it easier to not lose so much health?

Cheers,
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#2The Soul ReaverPosted 10/4/2012 3:50:52 AM
Lock on, rock steady, and the one that increases your stamina.
---
Sent/Strider/Doom, Team Scrub every now and then.
#3gOwCoD4Posted 10/4/2012 3:52:48 AM
For Solo:
1. Defense
2. Breakout
3. Field Medic

If someone joins my game, I switch my skill set to my co-op one:
1. Defense
2. Weapon Damage
3. Zombie/J'avo damage (depending on which campaign i'm playing in. Zombie for Leon, J'avo for Chris/Jake)
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#4StedinatorPosted 10/4/2012 3:58:51 AM
1. Critical Hit (currently level 2)
2. Item drop
3. Field medic

I find criticals so much more useful than upgrading the power.
---
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"
#5gOwCoD4Posted 10/4/2012 3:59:42 AM
Stedinator posted...
1. Critical Hit (currently level 2)
2. Item drop
3. Field medic

I find criticals so much more useful than upgrading the power.

Criticals are really useful, but I find that I only get them on headshots anyways, and since I usually aim for the head I don't find it necessary.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#6Reece504Posted 10/4/2012 4:28:44 AM
im using non im on jakes campaign now just finished chris and I had beat leons first.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez
#7PhilR1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 4:32:05 AM
Reece504 posted...
im using non im on jakes campaign now just finished chris and I had beat leons first.

You used no skills whatsoever? Wow that is impressive. How many skill points have you got now then? Or have you saved them up for Mercs mode?
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#8Reece504Posted 10/5/2012 2:33:48 PM
PhilR1 posted...
Reece504 posted...

You used no skills whatsoever? Wow that is impressive. How many skill points have you got now then? Or have you saved them up for Mercs mode?

Im saving for mercs its not that impressive you don't really need them in campaign I got over 200,000 skill points i think im not home right now i'll tell you when i get back home but i just unlocked adas campaign im on chap 2 on hers.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez
#9WOT BSPosted 10/5/2012 2:39:12 PM
zombie / j'avo 2, firepower 3, item drop boost

its almost laughably easy now, you just have to keep your wlts about you. but it fits well with professional difficulity. if you get hit you're hurt bad and the enemies aren't bullet sponges

im thinking about switching out item drop boost for the skill that makes your partner do more damage when they are near you.
---
GT: Extract Hz
#10vigorm0rtisPosted 10/5/2012 2:46:33 PM
Weapon Damage 2
Defense 2
Quick reload, only because it was cheap. Item drop is next.
---
"Haters should work more to appreciate leisure." --QCTeamkill