What Skills Are You Using In The Campaign?

#11PhilR1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 3:45:30 AM
I decided to purchase the Breakout skill for Leon's campaign and it is great! You don't lose 3-4 slots of health now and is very easy to get away from a zombie's grasp.
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#12ZaitochPosted 10/7/2012 9:40:29 AM
Item Drop increase
Critical Hit lvl 3
Breakout

I used to use Defense lvl 2 but according to the RE wiki it only provides defense vs bullets.
But it can be useful on the later chapters where you get hit with tons of gunfire.
#13RineN1Posted 10/7/2012 9:45:18 AM
Defense lvl 3
Melee lvl 3
Item drop increase
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) La Tale (PC) Watching: Astarotte no Omocha!!!
#14PhilR1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 1:59:32 AM
Zaitoch posted...
Item Drop increase
Critical Hit lvl 3
Breakout

I used to use Defense lvl 2 but according to the RE wiki it only provides defense vs bullets.
But it can be useful on the later chapters where you get hit with tons of gunfire.

According to the guidebook which I've got, it just say less damage. I forget the %'s but it does not mention bullets at all. Not 100% though! Bullets don't tend to take away a full slot each time anyway so I can't see this skill would be very good if it was just for bullets. I will check the guidebook again and post back just in case I got it wrong.
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#15lubmelubyouPosted 10/8/2012 2:06:58 AM
Item Drop increase
Critical Hit lvl 1
Defence lvl1

I've only completed Leon chapter 1 and had to stop because of lost connection with friend, we are going to try to play next weekend, hopefully it is fixed by then.
---
Buy a PC so you can have tomorrow's technology with yesterday's games, today!
#16EmoBanger69Posted 10/8/2012 2:17:19 AM
Started on Pro and purchased Shooting Wild asap....... never took it off since. It's the only skill I've bought, I have almost 450k as leftovers. Prolly gonna unlock inf ammo for everything XD
#17PhilR1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:19:14 AM
EmoBanger69 posted...
Started on Pro and purchased Shooting Wild asap....... never took it off since. It's the only skill I've bought, I have almost 450k as leftovers. Prolly gonna unlock inf ammo for everything XD

Shooting Wild? That is the skill that takes away the laser/dot isn't it? And you're doing this on Pro? Good luck is all I will say!
---
#18EmoBanger69Posted 10/8/2012 2:43:53 AM
I already did, beat all 4 with it. It's not really hard, you mostly just have to position the enemy at the center of the screen.... I made sure to shoot up close so I didn't miss, and the sniper rifle still has a scope. So between point blank shooting with the shotty and using the sniper for the far away enemies and the pistol for the mid range ones it was a cake walk... as far as playing on pro goes.
#19PhilR1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:49:02 AM
EmoBanger69 posted...
I already did, beat all 4 with it. It's not really hard, you mostly just have to position the enemy at the center of the screen.... I made sure to shoot up close so I didn't miss, and the sniper rifle still has a scope. So between point blank shooting with the shotty and using the sniper for the far away enemies and the pistol for the mid range ones it was a cake walk... as far as playing on pro goes.

I suppose you could keep using quick shot more frequently as well. You don't get to aim and that skill gives much more damage = win win situation!
---
#20Artha_PennPosted 10/8/2012 12:58:01 PM
none. im gonna try to beat the game without using skills, first.
---
Everyone can use a little brother.-Lance Penn
Xbox Live GamerTag and PSN Name: KatoriaTheRed