There's no instruction manual so I have several questions.

#11PhilR1Posted 10/7/2012 4:00:20 AM
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...

Yes there isn't. I was talking about Mercenaries. I saw a screamer a while ago. I just started Chapter 2 when the school bus was burning. The cemetery farming for skill points that you two are talking about, is it that one right after the burning bus?

Yes, as soon as you escape the bus all the way up to you get to the cathedral is infinite zombie spawning. See how long you can last outside the cathedral after you can actually go inside!

Make sure you have the item drop increase skill for this chapter to give you more of a chance to get more skill points. I would also recommend meleeing the zombies as they are easy to kill this way and it will save you wasting much needed ammo. You could also have the Breakout skill which makes it ridiculously easy to escape from a zombies grasp. Instead of losing 3-4 health slots, you only lose 1 or none at all!
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#12LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 8:36:34 PM
Thank you! I'm busy with work but I'll try that now. Just 3 more questions.

If I'm in Chapter 2 Leon story mode then I joined someone's game online at Chapter 4, will I go back to Chapter 1 or 2?

How can I share herbs and guns with my partner in the Mercenaries?

Why aren't there any other guns, rocket launchers, different kinds of grenade launchers, etc. to pick up?
---
3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070. SSB Brawl FC: 3265-4738-3740
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#13ScareCrow361Posted 10/7/2012 9:01:58 PM

If I'm in Chapter 2 Leon story mode then I joined someone's game online at Chapter 4, will I go back to Chapter 1 or 2?

Why aren't there any other guns, rocket launchers, different kinds of grenade launchers, etc. to pick up?

1. i believe it will erase your mid chapter progress if you join another game, but i could have misread that somewhere

2.you cant give guns or ammo to partner in mercs but there is a skill that allows your partner to get healed when you heal

3. you will find that different characters will pick up some heavy weapons throughout their campaigns.
#14LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 9:49:32 PM
1. So it only erases midstage progress and not restart me to chapter 1?

3. I meant that question in Mercenaries.
---
3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070. SSB Brawl FC: 3265-4738-3740
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#15PhilR1Posted 10/8/2012 3:06:15 AM

1) Unfortunately I do not have Live so have no experience in this, sorry.

2) Same answer as above! All I know is that there is a skill that when you use herbs or first aid spray, regardless of distance, your partner will heal up as well. Good idea for one of you to have that skill while the other gets stuck in the action. Have one as a healer, the other as the killer LOL. This is for Mercs mode only I believe.

3) There are other weapons you can pick up in the campaigns. If you keep the HUD on, it even shows you a weapon symbol to show you what weapons you can pick up but each character has their own unique weapons.

Example - Leon has a shotgun, Helena has the Hydra. Chris has the assault rifle, Piers has the anti-materiel rifle. Jake has his fists, Sherry has the stun rod. There are more different weapons but you get where I'm coming from.
---
Currently playing Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Dishonored, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#16Virtual_ErkanPosted 10/8/2012 3:39:51 AM
When I started the game, I had the infinite ammo option from the lobby menu.