So Agent Hunt mode is pretty much BS?

#1jon davisPosted 10/4/2012 4:13:55 AM
Controls are crap, and you either get one shot killed or melee comboed to death.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#2gOwCoD4Posted 10/4/2012 4:18:49 AM
It's almost impossible if the person has an AI team-mate. But what do you expect? You're only playing as a normal enemy half the time. You might have an easier time playing as a J'avo in the Jake/Chris campaigns, or as a Bloodshot in the Leon campaign.

Enemy players seem to have a hard time dealing with grapple attacks... And it's much easier to take people down if you have two Agent Hunt players instead of just one.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#3jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 4:21:35 AM
I just got to be the big tank thing in Chris campaign, cutscenes held me in place then i got one shotted by the nade launcher!

I couldnt even move ffs.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#4Tyris_FlarePosted 10/4/2012 4:26:33 AM
think about it though it cant be too easy when using a creature, because its the other guys campaign as if there isn't enough big ars hard monsters in it already. You dont want some human creature tearing you up at every opportunity.
#5jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 4:41:30 AM
Tyris_Flare posted...
think about it though it cant be too easy when using a creature, because its the other guys campaign as if there isn't enough big ars hard monsters in it already. You dont want some human creature tearing you up at every opportunity.

But one hit kills?
---
#6jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:21:23 PM
I only ever get in Leons campaign.
---
#7CalistoCoonPosted 10/7/2012 4:23:25 PM
I only ever get Chris' and it's just grenade launcher spam since most people turn it on after they beat it once and have infinite weapons of some type or another.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#8EmerlXLPosted 10/7/2012 4:23:55 PM
I really hate playing as the J'avo. Most of the time they wont mutate, and they always carry a useless butter knife into a gunfight.
#9poweriessPosted 10/7/2012 4:23:57 PM
jon davis posted...
I only ever get in Leons campaign.

I'd break it down like this

Agent Hunt Mode Review

Leons Campaign 1/10
Chris 7/10
Jake - 5/10

Zombies are just so damn slow and take forever to do a 180 degree spin.

I rated Chris' the highest because there is a huge opportunity for you to become a Javo which responds very quickly and moves just like a regular player minus speed.