Effin' BOW how do I kill?!!!!!!!!!

#1bhamacukPosted 10/4/2012 12:31:37 PM
This is zapping the crappin' fun outta this game. Been trying for the past 2 hours to kill the effin' BOW in Chris's campaign, where you have to take the rod out of its back.

I can get on its back but I can't do the goddam lame QTE where you have to toggle the left stick. I almost get to the end but then it reds out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I doing wrong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can tell its effin' freaking me out for effs sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2compy439Posted 10/4/2012 12:35:57 PM
I had trouble with him too. Anyway when you make him stumble do it by a building you can get on top of quickly so try to down him by a turret you're using run up to him and wait for the 'RT" prompt then quick time your way to victory =)
---
90's gamer :)
#3bhamacuk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 12:37:56 PM
I have no trouble at all getting onto its back. I can do that no prob, but I can't beat the toggling left stick QTE. I'm flicking the stick 100mph until its a blur but it reds out and I can't complete it.

This is a serious peice of cr&p. Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#4Tuggboat1121Posted 10/4/2012 12:38:07 PM
If its making you wiggle an analog stick.. Use both analog sticks
---
Baltimore Ravens 2-1
Beat the Patriots in week 3 FAIR AND SQUARE CRY MOAR BUTTHURT PATS FANS
#5broodman78Posted 10/4/2012 12:38:18 PM
I had trouble for about a half hour with this..during the QTE use both sticks, not just the left, youll do it quite easily...there are a bunch of these during sherry's campaign
#6Jwall33Posted 10/4/2012 12:42:47 PM
try rotating them
#7ocelot51Posted 10/4/2012 12:47:38 PM
Tuggboat1121 posted...
If its making you wiggle an analog stick.. Use both analog sticks

---
"It is only [in La Mulana] that we entrust our fate." -Japanese indie developer NIGORO on their love of the art.
#8bhamacuk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 1:02:56 PM
omg! I'm gonna try it now. Wish me luck. Thx people.
#9bhamacuk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 1:13:22 PM
Woah, wait a minute! What's just happened? OMG. I stuck the game on pause whilst I went out to the shops for 20 mins. Got back, posted my reply above, went back to resume game and I'm in a new level. The BOW boss with the rod thingie is gone.

Spoiler

I am facing what appears to be the hallway to some grand mansion. There are candles scattered around the place and I can see a tall statue placed in front of a staircase. Looks interesting.

But what happened? Maybe someone jumped into my game and helped me out but I'm sure I didn't set my game to allow people to join.

Wierd, but at least I've bypassed that tough section.

I can calm down now. Jeez, what a nightmare. But still, how did this happen?!
#10jon davisPosted 10/4/2012 3:16:03 PM
bhamacuk posted...
Woah, wait a minute! What's just happened? OMG. I stuck the game on pause whilst I went out to the shops for 20 mins. Got back, posted my reply above, went back to resume game and I'm in a new level. The BOW boss with the rod thingie is gone.

Spoiler

I am facing what appears to be the hallway to some grand mansion. There are candles scattered around the place and I can see a tall statue placed in front of a staircase. Looks interesting.

But what happened? Maybe someone jumped into my game and helped me out but I'm sure I didn't set my game to allow people to join.

Wierd, but at least I've bypassed that tough section.

I can calm down now. Jeez, what a nightmare. But still, how did this happen?!

Someone else has played the game (either in your home or a random online player has joined)
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.