BSAA Agent

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I've seen him in a few mercenaries videos but I have no idea on how to unlock him.
90's gamer :)
4 years ago#2
me too
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
4 years ago#3
You need to unlock every other character and costume, which includes the Re.net costumes.
4 years ago#4
So, it relies on RE.net working then.
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.
4 years ago#5
If you get an A-rank with a character you unlock their RE.net costume. This can save you some trouble.

Beat all 4 campaigns. This will unlock all 3 maps and Ada.

Beat all maps with at least a B rank, this unlocks the other 3 mercs.

Now, just A rank with all 7 mercs to get their alternate costumes. This should save you some points. I already have Chris's unlocked.
Sandbox Zombie game with RPG elements and heavy character customization and equipment farming set in modern day. My ideal game.
4 years ago#6
The costumes at Re.net are a different color variation of the unlockable ones in game. So you actually need both the in game unlockable and the Re.net one.
4 years ago#7
Wait... seriously? <.< Oh son of a, I'm terrible at getting an A rank. It took me like 4 tries to get Chris's.
Sandbox Zombie game with RPG elements and heavy character customization and equipment farming set in modern day. My ideal game.
4 years ago#8
This be a complicated unlock then. What is his load-out though?
90's gamer :)
4 years ago#9
okay so to get this BSAA agent i need to unlock every character and alternate costume including the RE.NEt ones?
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived