why do those who gripe about the game try so hard to make everyone miserable?

#11DuwstaiPosted 10/4/2012 5:30:12 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Because they are miserable and they want to make others miserable to make themselves feel better.

A troll in a nutshell.

How am I a troll? do tell.

He was adding on to what you were saying, not calling you a troll. This board seems to have a real problem with reading comprehension.
---
balls
#12DuwstaiPosted 10/4/2012 5:31:48 PM
Yea.....they throw around stupid internet linguo like fanboy or casual....

I think people honestly for got to enjoy games as well as the leisure it is in life.

And expect too much out of anything. That also being life....

But in the end forget to be happy and actually enjoy it for what it is...

This is coming in all honesty from a non RE fan, sheep fanboy casual, that can't comprehend good game design if it slapped me in my industrialized cancer face...

There haters I called my self out....(so you'd be happy and can start writting original insults)-_-

Some people just have different tastes. Just because they didnt like this specific game doesnt mean they "expect too much out of life" or "forgot to just relax and enjoy games as the leisure it is".

I mean come on man, youre taking it a bit too far. Some people just have different preferences.
---
balls
#13DarkD3stinyPosted 10/4/2012 5:35:55 PM
Thanks for your insult Duwstai that was uncalled for.
---
I find it funny how people say re5 is a terrible game when it out sold re4. Especially since re4 had longer to sell and got sold on more consoles.
#14mudelledgePosted 10/4/2012 5:36:38 PM
Duwstai posted...
Yea.....they throw around stupid internet linguo like fanboy or casual....

I think people honestly for got to enjoy games as well as the leisure it is in life.

And expect too much out of anything. That also being life....

But in the end forget to be happy and actually enjoy it for what it is...

This is coming in all honesty from a non RE fan, sheep fanboy casual, that can't comprehend good game design if it slapped me in my industrialized cancer face...

There haters I called my self out....(so you'd be happy and can start writting original insults)-_-

Some people just have different tastes. Just because they didnt like this specific game doesnt mean they "expect too much out of life" or "forgot to just relax and enjoy games as the leisure it is".

I mean come on man, youre taking it a bit too far. Some people just have different preferences.

Yea I understand...but I've been harassed and I just say I like it....

Not praise it in 800 topics ...simply that its enjoyable..

Lol guess what happens?

Eh I could a **** less tho who likes or hates what. Gamefaqs seems like unevolved animalistic sometimes....

That makes me sad (no sarcasm)
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#15Arsenal0602Posted 10/4/2012 5:39:57 PM
It comes down to some people on both sides, like it or hate it, just take it to extremes. Huge amount of reasons, their personal issues or because they get a kick of of making people made (also a personality issue). That's basically it.
#16mudelledgePosted 10/4/2012 5:41:22 PM
Arsenal0602 posted...
It comes down to some people on both sides, like it or hate it, just take it to extremes. Huge amount of reasons, their personal issues or because they get a kick of of making people made (also a personality issue). That's basically it.

Couldn't of said it better myself
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks