The death scenes are a complete step up from RE5 *possible spoiler*

#1Shadow_of_NinjaPosted 10/4/2012 5:14:52 PM
Just playing through Leon's Campaign right now and was just past the China food market place, you know the bit where you get chased by the things that reminded me of the Leech men, anyways, after you get the keys and are fighting with the final one, I missed the quick time event to move out the way and it pushed me into the blender with itself. In my opinion I think that was pretty damn cool, I literally sat wide eyed like woah, didn't expect to see that coming,

I believe that they are different, however RE5's death scenes seemed toned down as that you couldn't see anything that was happening to the character, it's still this way for RE6 but I believe they weren't afraid to show a bit of gore, however it still doesn't compare to RE4 deaths.

/opinion.
---
PSN:RandomNinja_ XBL: MythicStream ;D
I won't change this until another Metal Gear Online is released.
#2RineN1Posted 10/4/2012 5:17:41 PM
Some of them are plain rutal
For example, if one of those things grab you in the market and you fail to push it away... it will eat your face, leaving a hole... AND THEN ONE OF THOSE DAMN THINGS SPROUTS FROM THE HOLE!
My friend died like that yesterday, we freaked out xD
Lepot!tsa's one when it grabs you is pretty brutal too
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) La Tale (PC) Watching: Astarotte no Omocha!!!
#3CalistoCoonPosted 10/4/2012 5:19:52 PM
I love being a Leechman and killing the agents in agent hunt just for that animation.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#4JascoDPosted 10/4/2012 5:23:52 PM
Funny, we play a game because we want to survive it and get to safety. But now, I think that I will just have to die a little bit more.
---
Itchy Tasty!
#5ssjmatthewPosted 10/4/2012 11:57:18 PM
Reminds me of dead space.

I would get killed by every enemy just to see poor isaacs fate.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.