The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

SO i bought archive edition

#1WTFNightmarePosted 10/4/2012 4:15:50 PM
Return the game or play it? Tell me the truth is it worth it?
---
I'll teach you fear..
#2JascoDPosted 10/4/2012 4:17:10 PM
Play it!
---
Itchy Tasty!
#3WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 4:23:31 PM
Okay! :D but i wont open it for another 2 days im going to be busy with sonic adventure 2 and medal of honor warfighter beta tmrw
---
I'll teach you fear..
#4Arsenal0602Posted 10/4/2012 4:29:22 PM
I bought it as well.

I am a bit disappointed that the extra games are digital. I would have liked them on disk. Mostly so I can sell 5 as I own it as is. Oddly I would have been happier having the movie digital.

But I do get to play 4 again in HD (so this is the 3rd or 4th time I have bought RE4)
#5WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 7:17:55 PM
Arsenal0602 posted...
I bought it as well.

I am a bit disappointed that the extra games are digital. I would have liked them on disk. Mostly so I can sell 5 as I own it as is. Oddly I would have been happier having the movie digital.

But I do get to play 4 again in HD (so this is the 3rd or 4th time I have bought RE4)

was it worth it? I never played 4 and I dont own 5 but I have beaten it in the past
---
I'll teach you fear..
#6bobobojPosted 10/4/2012 7:56:00 PM
Return it defiantly this game is abysmal, Very unpolished, sloppy controls. and frustrating quick time events.

Don't give $90 to Capcom for this game. That would just give affirmation to Capcom that will like s**** games. This is a disgrace to RE franchise. This is the FFXIV of RE,
#7GGearXPosted 10/4/2012 8:05:15 PM
boboboj posted...
Return it defiantly this game is abysmal, Very unpolished, sloppy controls. and frustrating quick time events.

Don't give $90 to Capcom for this game. That would just give affirmation to Capcom that will like s**** games. This is a disgrace to RE franchise. This is the FFXIV of RE,

Dont you mean XIII?
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :O)
Sorry about the typos, I'm on my pony.
#8GeooholicPosted 10/4/2012 8:09:21 PM
I would've preferred physical copies of RE4HD & CVXHD.
#9bobobojPosted 10/4/2012 8:11:40 PM
GGearX posted...
boboboj posted...

Dont you mean XIII?

No i mean XIV. At least XIII was polished and had a good battle system. But there is no redeeming qualities in XIV. Just like this game.

I mean Leon campaign can be good in some parts. But stuff like the rope scene. And a lot of the time your just standing there waiting for your partner to hit a switch it is ridiculous and poor game design.
#10WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:36:07 AM
I really don't know if I should open this.. so many ppl saying its bad ; (
---
I'll teach you fear..