This game is more Resident Evil than 5 was.

#1KingVeePosted 10/4/2012 7:00:26 PM
Sure It plays differently but there are things that make it different. Actual zombies, many older characters, etc. It has a much more "horror" atmosphere then 5, but less than 4. I personally love the game and it's my runner-up GOTY (behind Borderlands 2) P.S. Yes Chris's campaign is a crazy action movie, but I LOVE it.
---
"I'm Batman" -Batman
"I'm Gotham's reckoning" -Bane
#2LeonPliskenPosted 10/4/2012 7:02:08 PM
Chris's even managed to pull off some tense moments. I absolutely love the shootout in the gun store on Leon's campaign though, there are so many nods to the Raccoon city outbreak.
---
Sandbox Zombie game with RPG elements and heavy character customization and equipment farming set in modern day. My ideal game.
#3TheMightyPicklePosted 10/4/2012 7:12:15 PM
Nope. Next!
---
, (^^)
#4Dave_GahanPosted 10/4/2012 7:50:35 PM
No it's not.
---
I KEEP THIS S*** 3HUNNA
HOUSTON TEXANS (4-0)
#5Kakashi_LawyerPosted 10/4/2012 7:58:27 PM(edited)
I agree this feels more like the other games then 5 there are a ton of nods to the older games.

If Wesker wasn't the main villain in 5 the game would be even more hated. I like 5 nonetheless.
---
" A young fighter screaming, with no time for doubt. With the pain and anger cant see a way out,
I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now. "
#6ZeeksiePosted 10/4/2012 7:53:51 PM
Dave_Gahan posted...
No it's not.

Shh, yes it is.
---
http://zeeksie.deviantart.com
#7GLAMPIREPosted 10/4/2012 7:54:29 PM
Agree myself. Definitely more akin to the past Resident Evil games than number 5 was.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#8Just_a_loserPosted 10/4/2012 7:56:48 PM
I feel all the games are just as much Resident Evil as any of them.

RE is not just about zombies. It's about viruses that create all kinds of mutations and monsters.

All the games have this.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#9GLAMPIREPosted 10/4/2012 7:59:03 PM
Just_a_loser posted...
I feel all the games are just as much Resident Evil as any of them.

RE is not just about zombies. It's about viruses that create all kinds of mutations and monsters.

All the games have this.

I was more or less talking about the puzzle sections and overall feel to be honest (Leon and Ada's campaigns more than the others).

You know, I really did like RE5, but in my opinion, this game trumps it hands down.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#10PsychoticFuryPosted 10/4/2012 8:01:41 PM
I agree completely.

Atleast we know who the trolls are.