Am I missing something with the boss in Leon chapter 5? Spoilers obviously

#1CaoNiMa69Posted 10/4/2012 7:47:37 PM
I dont understand why this battle is taking me so long. Ive run up his leg about 5 times with grenades and he;s stabbed himself with at least 3 electrified zombies. What am I supposed to do more??
#2Ty1357911Posted 10/4/2012 7:51:47 PM
CaoNiMa69 posted...
I dont understand why this battle is taking me so long. Ive run up his leg about 5 times with grenades and he;s stabbed himself with at least 3 electrified zombies. What am I supposed to do more??
Well when he falls to the ground, after the third electricution he should fall down the next time and then you stab him in the eye with the rod. Then hes done
#3sloth_of_doomPosted 10/4/2012 7:52:07 PM
if it's the very end one you are supposed to damage his legs until he falls down then run up and stab him in the eye with the lightning rod thing
#4VeliconisPosted 10/4/2012 8:01:19 PM
It took me a bit to figure it out, but once I sat back and thought about it, it became quite obvious.

Whenever you get him to the point to where his eyes are exposed, stab a zombie with the rod thing and just wait for the boss to try and heal himself. He'll grab the zombie with the rod and boom, there you go.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#5Jwall33Posted 10/4/2012 8:13:16 PM
ive never stabbed it in eye with the rod i just stab a zombie with it and then blow up an eye so he grabs it.