Enjoying this game so far.

#1GeooholicPosted 10/4/2012 7:49:58 PM
I just finished Leon's campaign & I thought it was pretty epic! Now onto the next. Loving this game so far.
#2Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 10/4/2012 7:53:02 PM
You're not going to like it anymore. Leon should have been the stand alone story.
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#3Devilfire111Posted 10/4/2012 7:57:59 PM
Play Jake's next. Save yourself from Chris' story. Jake, Leon, and Ada's stories are the only ones worth playing.
#4Geooholic(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:02:42 PM
Ahh, that's disappointing. Chris is one of my favorite characters. His demo didn't interest me much though.
#5GLAMPIREPosted 10/4/2012 8:05:10 PM
Duh_Bad_Guy posted...
You're not going to like it anymore. Leon should have been the stand alone story.

TC, don't listen to this. Duh_Bad_Guy may not have liked the other campaigns and therefor posts TELLING you that you won't like it because he thinks his opinion is the only one that should matter. I personally enjoyed the other campaigns too, so hope you enjoy also.

Leon's was definitely an awesome campaign. Ada's is my favourite. Jake's was fun, and Chris's wasn't too bad either.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#6Geooholic(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:15:54 PM
GLAMPIRE posted...
Duh_Bad_Guy posted...

TC, don't listen to this. Duh_Bad_Guy may not have liked the other campaigns and therefor posts TELLING you that you won't like it because he thinks his opinion is the only one that should matter. I personally enjoyed the other campaigns too, so hope you enjoy also.

Leon's was definitely an awesome campaign. Ada's is my favourite. Jake's was fun, and Chris's wasn't too bad either.

Thanks! All of the campaigns look decent. I love how massive this game is.