Gosh, who needs instruction manuals?

#11JascoDPosted 10/4/2012 8:16:22 PM
VincentVega posted...
The US version has n manual. Just an ad for Resident Evil Damnation.

WOW. So what? Capcom thinks that we Europeans are dumber then the rest of the world?
---
Itchy Tasty!
#12GetGoodBroPosted 10/4/2012 8:17:49 PM
VincentVega posted...
The US version has n manual. Just an ad for Resident Evil Damnation.

Typical crapcom
#13teehee23Posted 10/4/2012 8:18:31 PM
VaporFox posted...

............. I could go on for an hour about all the poor design choices Capcom made with this game (Seriously, I shouldn't have to buy/use a "skill" to friggen AIM BETTER), but I'll just mention one here besides the obvious topic in the title of this thread: WHY the hell can I not legitimately PAUSE THE GAME if I'm playing offline single player? Yeah, let's make the player totally unable to take any kind of breather or mess with the settings for more than 5 seconds without some infinitely spawning zombie chewing on your ankle while you're (heh) "paused"....

No instruction manual is a valid complaint but the rest of your rant sounds like a crybaby.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#14JascoDPosted 10/4/2012 8:19:54 PM
Silent_21_Snake posted...
JascoD posted...
It really makes no sense why they don't have a button layout in the options, or on the menu like just about every other game does. Driving me mental too, i still can't figure out how to quick equip a herb into my inventory rather than enter my tablet, or whatever it's called, convoluted mess, then assign from there. Also can't remember how to dodge or jump shoot.

Button layout would drastically improve my enjoyment of this game too, you start out getting destroyed left right and center with zero button help. Most frustrating thing, is because you can't pause, you can't even stop the game to get your bearings regarding the buttons. Makes even normal mode difficult. Shouldn't have to disconnect from invite only settings so you can pause just to go to the bathroom. Really don't know why they can't just show the controller in the menu with arrows indicating what does what, would make things a thousand times easier.

Strange. How exactly does this manual look like in the US? The European one is a 2 page brochure that shows the whole X360 controller and what every buttons does.

It also has pictures that show some melee attacks and cover tactics. Looking at it the first time made me think about Street Fighter 4 manual. :)

I have an ad for Damnation. Whole lot of good that is when am being swarmed, while you are here though can you help me quickly? In your manual, can you tell what buttons to press for dodge and jump shot? I did it in the demo no end, but, no way of knowing what any of the buttons are.

Sorry buddy, but I am not at my home right now. Stuck at the job. Why the hell do you think that I'm wasting my time on gamefaqs when I could kill someone to be able to play RE6!!??

:)
---
Itchy Tasty!
#15Silent_21_SnakePosted 10/4/2012 8:22:30 PM
JascoD posted...
JascoD posted...
It really makes no sense why they don't have a button layout in the options, or on the menu like just about every other game does. Driving me mental too, i still can't figure out how to quick equip a herb into my inventory rather than enter my tablet, or whatever it's called, convoluted mess, then assign from there. Also can't remember how to dodge or jump shoot.

Button layout would drastically improve my enjoyment of this game too, you start out getting destroyed left right and center with zero button help. Most frustrating thing, is because you can't pause, you can't even stop the game to get your bearings regarding the buttons. Makes even normal mode difficult. Shouldn't have to disconnect from invite only settings so you can pause just to go to the bathroom. Really don't know why they can't just show the controller in the menu with arrows indicating what does what, would make things a thousand times easier.

Strange. How exactly does this manual look like in the US? The European one is a 2 page brochure that shows the whole X360 controller and what every buttons does.

It also has pictures that show some melee attacks and cover tactics. Looking at it the first time made me think about Street Fighter 4 manual. :)

I have an ad for Damnation. Whole lot of good that is when am being swarmed, while you are here though can you help me quickly? In your manual, can you tell what buttons to press for dodge and jump shot? I did it in the demo no end, but, no way of knowing what any of the buttons are.

Sorry buddy, but I am not at my home right now. Stuck at the job. Why the hell do you think that I'm wasting my time on gamefaqs when I could kill someone to be able to play RE6!!??

:)

Ahhh, lol no worries mate, thanks all the same :)
---
"In my restless dreams. I see that town..Silent Hill"
#16VaporFox(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:23:51 PM
VincentVega posted...
http://static.capcom.com/manuals/re6/RE6_PS3_DMNL_EN.pdf

/thread.

*edit* whoops. That's the ps3 version. Can't find the 360 but this should help http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/index.html

Plus you can pause the game. Must have your settings wrong.

Apparently you didn't read where I said I shouldn't have to pop onto my computer and try to sift through some cluster-**** "online manual". First off, believe it or not, there's a lot of people who still don't have internet access readily available to them, and/or they just might not have the means to print out or otherwise utilize it while they're trying to play the game. Secondly, you can't tell me it's much or any cheaper to create and maintain a website to post an online manual on than it is just to print out a template on paper for X amount of copies. XD

/your logic
---
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
Xbox Live Gamertag: Valorik
#17adrianTcortezPosted 10/4/2012 8:23:54 PM
I feel your pain VaporFox.
I opened up the case hoping that capcom would continue to do their colorful and helpful manuals. Sadly though the only thing present from the manual is the copy right stuff and caution labels. They did not even bother putting it on a different sheet of paper resembling a manual like activision did with their modern warfare games. No its on the back of the cover, and in its place is a stupid advertisement card for the movies.
I love my manuals and extra game physical game crap, even if it is not in color, I still want an helpful, cool, and informative introduction to the game that does not require going into the game. Even then there is no real tutorial in this game as far as i can see.

My friend bough the collectors edition strategy guide. Pretty cool, I just dont understand that all the moves you really need are in there and only there in the strategy guide. Resident evil 1-5 all had awesome manuals! Why is that so freaking hard to do again!!!(venting)
#18JascoDPosted 10/4/2012 8:25:35 PM(edited)
Try this!

It's an E-manual from Capcom. Google is your friend.

EDIT: Damn, 5 sec later and already 4 posts adds. I hate fast moving boards!!
---
Itchy Tasty!
#19SquallLuvsL4PPosted 10/4/2012 8:24:20 PM
VincentVega posted...

/thread.

*edit* whoops. That's the ps3 version. Can't find the 360 but this should help http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/index.html

Plus you can pause the game. Must have your settings wrong.

http://static.capcom.com/manuals/re6/RE6_360_DMNL_EN.pdf
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20
#20adrianTcortezPosted 10/4/2012 8:30:17 PM
JascoD posted...
Try this!

It's an E-manual from Capcom. Google is your friend.

EDIT: Damn, 5 sec later and already 4 posts adds. I hate fast moving boards!!

Thank you sirs.
But I still don't understand how hard it is to have one with the copy of the game.