The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Concerned about damage on head shots...

#1stormywatersPosted 10/4/2012 9:09:33 PM
Just started playing, made it out of the subway in Leon's campaign. There have been a lot of moments where I have shot a zombie in the head at least 5-7 times and it was still chugging along after me. Do headshots not count sometimes? I notice once in a while it will just take one shot and they drop.

I'm not saying it should always take one shot to the head, but those times standing there almost at point blank and popping it 5-7 times seems a little awkward.
---
Nice up and coming podcast: www.UndergroundGeekNetwork.com
#2crynryanPosted 10/4/2012 9:11:19 PM
Probably has something to do with getting a critical shot. Happens randomly, and there's a skill that makes it happen more often.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?
#3HarlequinChaosPosted 10/4/2012 9:14:11 PM
It was similar in RE5 when you didn't have guns upgraded with critical, but even then they seemed a lot more frequent...

The first thing I did skill-wise was go with Critical Hits, it feels stupid without it.
#4meathoven2Posted 10/4/2012 9:21:44 PM
Right in the middle of the forehead seems to be the critical spot. I've managed to get one shot headshots aiming for the middle of the forehead. Of course it's easier said than done.
---
And yet your national sports are a weak, watered down babies first rugby and the mentally challenged stepson of cricket. - Hhhmmm