Where was barry, ashley, claire, and jill?

#11machinearesPosted 10/5/2012 12:42:37 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
Barry is retired. Ashley was a one off character. Claire is off being a peacenik. Jill is... I dunno, she's a high ranking BSAA member, you'd think she would be in it somewhere, especially with Chris starting the game as an amnesiac alcoholic.

This, basically. Why does everyone constantly bring up Ashley when she has nothing to really do with the series or the main story, she was just a REALLY irritating, pointless damsel in distress waif who doesn't even look attractive compared to pretty much every other girl in the series. People just can't do anything but spread buttlove for RE4 and think its the greatest thing ever created.
#12WingZero0782Posted 10/5/2012 12:46:13 PM
Isn't she the presidents daughter, you know, the president Leon had to kill?
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#13PsyrenCallPosted 10/5/2012 12:47:22 PM
machineares posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
Barry is retired. Ashley was a one off character. Claire is off being a peacenik. Jill is... I dunno, she's a high ranking BSAA member, you'd think she would be in it somewhere, especially with Chris starting the game as an amnesiac alcoholic.

This, basically. Why does everyone constantly bring up Ashley when she has nothing to really do with the series or the main story, she was just a REALLY irritating, pointless damsel in distress waif who doesn't even look attractive compared to pretty much every other girl in the series. People just can't do anything but spread buttlove for RE4 and think its the greatest thing ever created.

Please refrain from using my posts to justify your troll diatribes.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#14machinearesPosted 10/5/2012 12:50:15 PM
WingZero0782 posted...

No, her father was president Graham. The president in RE6 is Adam Benford.
#15WingZero0782Posted 10/5/2012 12:55:07 PM
machineares posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

What was he president of, who was Graham the president of?
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#16machinearesPosted 10/5/2012 12:57:40 PM
Presidents only last for 4 years..

PsyrenCall posted...
machineares posted...
PsyrenCall posted...

So saying that I don't like a video game character is "trolling?" Stop crying that I made a post that you didn't like, it doesn't mean I'm "out to get you" or troll anyone. Look at 98% of the other threads here if you'd like to see "trolling" by definition.
#17PsyrenCallPosted 10/5/2012 12:57:52 PM
WingZero0782 posted...
machineares posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

What was he president of, who was Graham the president of?

Uhhh... RE6 is set over eight years after RE4, so the president of the United States in both cases. Both games make that abundantly clear.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#18RafNastyPosted 10/5/2012 1:25:48 PM
Some people would like to move on with their lives. Just like you should TC.
---
GamerTag: RazorRaf
I remember the good ol' video games days when extra content was unlocked and not paid for..
#19PsyrenCallPosted 10/5/2012 2:38:44 PM
machineares posted...
Presidents only last for 4 years..

PsyrenCall posted...
machineares posted...
PsyrenCall posted...

So saying that I don't like a video game character is "trolling?" Stop crying that I made a post that you didn't like, it doesn't mean I'm "out to get you" or troll anyone. Look at 98% of the other threads here if you'd like to see "trolling" by definition.

You used my post to go off on a tangent that was completely uncalled for, that's trolling.
---
#20nap_timePosted 10/5/2012 2:40:47 PM
Where's Ashley?

I presume without Leon holding her hand all the way to the grocery store, she was either abducted or hit by a bus. Either way, probably dead.