Sooooo many haters...

#1Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/5/2012 4:32:21 PM
Look guys, this game is fun! Is it like old Resident Evils?!? Heck no!!! That doesnt mean its not fun!!!! I think this game really shines in mercenaries mode...too bad there is no Hunk or Jill...but im sure we'll get some DLC for that.

Bottom line is stop hating
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#2DarkD3stinyPosted 10/5/2012 4:40:41 PM
I wonder why re5 and re6 is hated but re4 is loved, oh hang on who made re4 again? bingo.
---
I find it funny how people say re5 is a terrible game when it out sold re4. Especially since re4 had longer to sell and got sold on more consoles.
#3Arucard05Posted 10/5/2012 4:45:39 PM
I think having Mikami as a leader to guide the series and give it some focus is the main reason the series seems so aimless now. That and the fact that Capcom is desperately chasing a Western audience, and that has backfired for them in almost every case.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#4gamer4life018Posted 10/5/2012 5:00:42 PM
People have different opinions on this game. Just because somebody doesn't like it for their own reasons doesn't make them a "hater". Same thing goes for the opposite side of the spectrum. If you're having fun with the game, spend the time enjoying it rather than trying to convince someone that doesn't like the game to all of a sudden like it.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
#5crimsonomen7Posted 10/5/2012 5:26:38 PM
This is how I see it, people dislike the game because:

A. Special Agents and Operators dont move like a 400lb man.
B. These same people actually use lasers to take out hostiles because they would rather kill the infected than scare them .
C. These same guys dont go into a bio-terror holocaust with 3 bullets and tampon.
D. The people complaining about the game not being scary enough should be well passed the age where video games are scary. Creepy, Tense, Adrenaline pumping? Yes. Scary? Grow up.
#6LandonioPosted 10/5/2012 6:26:18 PM
^LOL, really bad reasons.

Not a "bad" game, but probably the worst of the "primary" RE titles (-6).
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Oblivion: 5th Year Anniversary Edition, Alpha Protocol, Arkham Asylum: GOTY Edition, Tekken Tag 2
#7Killah PriestPosted 10/5/2012 6:27:23 PM
I'm not having fun with it at all, sorry.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#8Arucard05Posted 10/5/2012 6:28:06 PM
The people complaining about the game not being scary enough should be well passed the age where video games are scary. Creepy, Tense, Adrenaline pumping? Yes. Scary? Grow up.

Play Amnesia: The Dark Descent my good man.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#9tairaa1991Posted 10/5/2012 6:31:56 PM
wonder what its like to be a hater >.>
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#10crimsonomen7Posted 10/5/2012 7:47:45 PM
Arucard05 posted...
The people complaining about the game not being scary enough should be well passed the age where video games are scary. Creepy, Tense, Adrenaline pumping? Yes. Scary? Grow up.

Play Amnesia: The Dark Descent my good man.

what system?