The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

People praising this game should shut up

#1DuwstaiPosted 10/5/2012 11:03:26 PM
Regardless of whether you like the direction the game took action wise... no one can (or should anyway...) deny that the game could have used some more development time to smooth out the rough edges and iron out the kinks, etc.

By praising the game (not saying its great, or you enjoyed it, etc which is fine.. but thats its "awesome" "10/10 couldnt be better! Screw the haters I love capcom! THey did RE proud!")... you are effectively telling Capcom its ok to release a game early with problems, glitches, and a general slightly sloppy feel.

Even if you really enjoy this game. You shouldnt deny that it should have had a few more months of development time to iron out the kinks and polish the game more. That is one of the things I think we can all agree is missing from this game.. even if you really love it.

If you love the game now, just think of how much better it could have been with a few more months of dev time.

We need to take a stand against Capcom and let them know. We are OK with the direction RE is taking... we really liked the game... but we are NOT SHEEP! We will not accept unpolished games with open arms!

This game has too many glitches, oddities, quirks, etc for a AAA game. We need to stand united in the face of tyranny. We will be oppressed by random buses killing us out of nowhere no longer! We're going to fight, and we must do it together!

In less than an hour, RE fans from here will join others from around the world. And we will be launching the largest online battle in the history of Resident Evil. "Resident Evil." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Sixth of October, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation of polished gameplay. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist in a world where RE is as polished as its AAA namesake. And should we win the day, the Sixth of October will no longer be known as a Resident Evil holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today... we celebrate our Anti Publisher Releasing Unpolished games Day!
---
balls
#2teehee23Posted 10/5/2012 11:04:51 PM
Nah.
Your Xbox must be dying because mines copy of RE6 has had no glitches and everything perfect.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#3Duwstai(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:05:45 PM
Nah.
Your Xbox must be dying because mines copy of RE6 has had no glitches and everything perfect.

Welcome to the Resident Evil Boarf!

*punches you in the face*
---
balls
#4teehee23Posted 10/5/2012 11:08:28 PM
Duwstai posted...
Nah.

I've covered wars before, you know.

*takes picture of Duwstai n the shower*
---
#5YamaguxhiPosted 10/5/2012 11:09:22 PM
Ok
---
No more Tom foolerey
#6gamingpsychoticPosted 10/5/2012 11:10:23 PM
I've played for about 15 hours, and I haven't noticed any glitches or oddities. What sort of stuff have you been encountering?
---
"Vegeta...I can't...believe it..."
#7Duwstai(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:10:32 PM
Duwstai posted...
Nah.

No, you did NOT shoot that green s*** at me!
---
balls
#8JamanjaxPosted 10/5/2012 11:10:47 PM
Nah, I'm just fine with ignoring that massive wall of text and realizing that my thoughts on the game shouldn't be shaped by other's expectations.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#9GetGoodBroPosted 10/5/2012 11:11:12 PM
*Enters Topic*

Reads comments

*Leaves topic*
#10teehee23Posted 10/5/2012 11:12:17 PM
Duwstai posted...
Duwstai posted...
Nah.

No, you did NOT shoot that green s*** at me!

I could have been at a BBQ!

The Topic= RE6 is the bestest RE game ever and that's a fact, imo.
---