It's it's own game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. It's it's own game.

User Info: PoeticBeats

PoeticBeats
4 years ago#1
People really need to quit comparing RE6 to the first five. Who cares, they made change. Good for them, The series would suck if they made the last 3 with the same terrible camera-view like the first 3. The movies are action-packed, it seems to be what they're aiming for, a mainstream approach.

User Info: garcia_jx

garcia_jx
4 years ago#2
They could actually mix in the atmosphere from the classic REs with the controls of re 6. All they need to do is polish them a bit more and fix the camera. It is too zoomed in to the player. Bring back weapon customization and stuff like that.

PoeticBeats
4 years ago#3
I agree, that's one thing I've always thought- "Resident Evil 3, combined with 4."
I'm sure I'm not the only one was has thought of that.

User Info: nevyn_dracos

nevyn_dracos
4 years ago#4
I really miss weapon customization myself.... It always made the guns feel more like an expression of yourself almost..

User Info: gamingpsychotic

gamingpsychotic
4 years ago#5
The DLC for 5 with Chris and Jill felt very much like playing a reimagined RE1 in terms of atmosphere.
"Vegeta...I can't...believe it..."

PoeticBeats
4 years ago#6
nevyn_dracos posted...
I really miss weapon customization myself.... It always made the guns feel more like an expression of yourself almost..

I know what you mean, now there's hardly anything that would separate us from other players. No one is really unique now, it's straight forward. They missed out on a lot of depth I wanted in this. I was even disappointed when the "Merchant" was removed in RE5. I swear, Mercenaries has become butchered in this one.

User Info: embitterer

embitterer
4 years ago#7
it is it is own game?
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.

PoeticBeats
4 years ago#8
embitterer posted...
it is it is own game?

So to speak, it's changed from the first five. Meaning, why do people compare it to the rest of the series?

PoeticBeats
4 years ago#9
embitterer posted...
it is it is own game?

And mind my grammar for the title.

User Info: Jamanjax

Jamanjax
4 years ago#10
I swear, Mercenaries has become butchered in this one.

wat
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. It's it's own game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived