Chris vs Spoilers

#1imran_666Posted 10/6/2012 7:07:22 AM
Jake.

I hated that part when mug jake getting angry that Chris killed his freak of a dad who wanted to destroy the whole world. Wished Chris would have killed him also.
#2ShadowlinkexPosted 10/6/2012 7:08:33 AM
Still his daddy, boy. I'd be pissed off as well.
---
GT: Shadowlinkex
#3DChybridkingPosted 10/6/2012 7:28:39 AM
I found that part weird but ultimately I agree with Shadow. still his daddy
---
Fight to preserve that which inspires hope - Ezio Auditore
#4Jane_ShepardPosted 10/6/2012 7:35:13 AM
It's not just the fact that it was his dad, but the father he never got to meet. Whether Wesker was good or bad, Jake probably still would have wanted to meet him, maybe find out why his father left him and his mother. There would have been a lot he'd want to talk to him about. Now he'll never be able to.
#5Kagami84Posted 10/6/2012 7:48:15 AM
Jane_Shepard posted...
It's not just the fact that it was his dad, but the father he never got to meet. Whether Wesker was good or bad, Jake probably still would have wanted to meet him, maybe find out why his father left him and his mother. There would have been a lot he'd want to talk to him about. Now he'll never be able to.

LMFAO...talk? Father son chat? With Wesker? Ha. Daddy why did you leave me? Wesker takes off shades. Haymaker for Jake. Because your an inferior POS. Wesker would've more then likely strapped Jake to a machine and used his blood for his own ambitions.
#6Jane_ShepardPosted 10/6/2012 7:50:41 AM
Kagami84 posted...
Jane_Shepard posted...

LMFAO...talk? Father son chat? With Wesker? Ha. Daddy why did you leave me? Wesker takes off shades. Haymaker for Jake. Because your an inferior POS. Wesker would've more then likely strapped Jake to a machine and used his blood for his own ambitions.

Very likely, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Jake would want to know.