• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Should i get this or borderlands?
4 years ago#11
nazacuckoo posted...
ImageInvisible posted...
ive played re5 and enjoyed it a lot.

If you liked RE5 you will most likely like this, its like 5 with bad-ass melee attacks and
lots of mobility options.

Also, REAL ZOMBIES this time, unlike those things in RE5

real zombies? they round housed me.
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
4 years ago#12
Borderlands 2. Hands down.
Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. -- Winston Churchill
4 years ago#13
nazacuckoo posted...
ImageInvisible posted...
ive played re5 and enjoyed it a lot.

If you liked RE5 you will most likely like this, its like 5 with bad-ass melee attacks and
lots of mobility options.

Also, REAL ZOMBIES this time, unlike those things in RE5

lol no it is re5 with broken controls, sloppy graphics , frustrating QTE, and a incoherent story,.

I would get borderlands 2 is a lot more polished and fixes a lot of the problems people had with the first game
4 years ago#14
Only serious answer is Borderlands 2
GT: AncientToaster
Speak of the devil...and he shall appear
4 years ago#15
I have both RE 5, 6 and Borderlands GOTY. I say they are both equal in fun for Co-op. Borderlands has mindless fun while RE 5 and 6 require you to pay attention more. RE 6 even on normal mode is making me have to come up with strategies and plans with my friend on Leon's campaign.
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
4 years ago#16
borderlands is epic i played and beat RE6 borderlands offers more and its worth the money RE will be a good buy for 20 bucks for the critics i beat RE 6 by the way
4 years ago#17
Borderlands 2 by far. That give will last you 10x longer and be more enjoyable throughout.
4 years ago#18
Borderlands 2
I don't have nothing interesting to say so I better not write anything at all.
4 years ago#19
Borderlands GOTY if you are doing coop. That game has some of the best DLC ever made imo, and it comes with a voucher for it or a disc with all dlc. For a first playthrough as coop, with no previous experience, and using all of the dlc, will net you around 100 hours. The game has tons of replay value.
The one redeeming hope for Batarians is that they actually get their money's worth when they go to a buy one get one free sale at Lenscrafters.--PinkFloydman73
4 years ago#20
Borderlands. I don't even like Borderlands, but Capcom totally dropped the ball with this game. Sloppy mechanics aside, the over emphasis on QTE's has ruined this game.
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Should i get this or borderlands?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived