in 20+ years of gaming this is the first game to make me bleed

#21FalseMonadoPosted 10/6/2012 1:52:11 PM
ih0tfirei posted...
Stardust2592 posted...
TC clearly never played Mario Party 1 on the N64. Certain minigame destroyed so many kids' hands.

Was actually gonna mention this. Mario party 1 and 2 use to cause your hands to blister up if played for awile.

Well, it's MP2 to a lesser extent. MP1 was so bad, Nintendo gave out free gloves.
---
*cries*
R.I.P. Laytonman ~ March/6/2012-October/3/2012
#22F_WolfPosted 10/7/2012 11:10:28 AM
UK360GAMER1 posted...
You mean the display that shows one single stick going left to right, back and forth and not in a circular motion.

Like how everyone hating the rope climbing because of the display.

This game is bad on alot of levels, display of camera and UI are two

I hate to break it to you but "everyone" did not have a issue with this. In fact, the majority of people probably had no issue figure out how to operate there controllers triggers to match what is on screen, or joysticks for that matter. I don't know how you're interpreting it as back and forth, it is clearly rotating. Are you on a SD tv?
#23ggrissomPosted 10/7/2012 11:55:36 AM
pobatti posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
Calmly spin both analog sticks in a circular motion.

Problem solved.

That's how I normally do these things.

The problem with RE6 is that there are certain points in the game where you certainly have to apply a bit of manic speed as you rotate the stick - for example attempting to fry those zombies during Leon's Chapter 3 results in nothing unless you're winding fast enough.

What makes things worse is that, if you've played games for a very long time (for example the near-30 years I've been playing them) and for long sittings on average (like me, around 12 hours a day most of the time), you build up slight injuries and weaknesses in your fingers and hands.

From time to time I now get severe arthritic pain in my thumbs and fingers, so some of these rotation QTEs can occasionally hurt quite a lot, but I usually get through them even if I end up putting the game away for about two weeks and trying again when my hands have had chance to recover.

12 hours a day??? Jesus man go outside.
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
#24get_loudPosted 10/7/2012 12:31:53 PM
LMFAO. I was gonna post this yesterday after having to constantly retry the giant QTE in Jakes ch 1. My index finger knuckle bled a bit and if anyone had seen me, they would've thought I was having a seizure. Great game so far but that was ridiculous.
#25la2ya2nPosted 10/7/2012 12:35:46 PM
LifelessBoy posted...

Problem solved.

^This, it took me a while to realize this lol but one time i was just like screw it im guna use both analog sticks to beat this stupid QTE and voila
---
b ^_^ d
Gamertag: la2ya2n PSN: ijama
#26F_WolfPosted 10/9/2012 8:06:15 AM
la2ya2n posted...
LifelessBoy posted...

Problem solved.

^This, it took me a while to realize this lol but one time i was just like screw it im guna use both analog sticks to beat this stupid QTE and voila

You don't have to do both...you just have to rotate instead of rock back and forth.
#27Alex_SagePosted 10/9/2012 8:18:55 AM
I think I have a twitchy restless leg because of track and field.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#28EleczoroPosted 10/9/2012 2:18:11 PM
ggrissom posted...
pobatti posted...
LifelessBoy posted...

Problem solved.

That's how I normally do these things.

The problem with RE6 is that there are certain points in the game where you certainly have to apply a bit of manic speed as you rotate the stick - for example attempting to fry those zombies during Leon's Chapter 3 results in nothing unless you're winding fast enough.

What makes things worse is that, if you've played games for a very long time (for example the near-30 years I've been playing them) and for long sittings on average (like me, around 12 hours a day most of the time), you build up slight injuries and weaknesses in your fingers and hands.

From time to time I now get severe arthritic pain in my thumbs and fingers, so some of these rotation QTEs can occasionally hurt quite a lot, but I usually get through them even if I end up putting the game away for about two weeks and trying again when my hands have had chance to recover.

12 hours a day??? Jesus man go outside.

Hardcore gamer man. Seeing how your sig contains a PSN code I'm actually surprised you'd criticize him for it.
#29matthew7785Posted 10/9/2012 2:42:43 PM
Liubei666 posted...
I thought I was the only one tormented by track and field.

My hands have been impervious to pain since that game.
#30ResidentGear31Posted 10/9/2012 2:51:57 PM
garcia_jx posted...
Turo602 posted...
I don't think people know how to play games if they're bleeding from pushing buttons and moving sticks...

remember how the old nintendo controllers use to give you blisters?

Tmnt2 on the nes gave me the worst blisters.