I hope they add more chars to Mercs but not like it was in RE5

#1SixStringSamuaiPosted 10/6/2012 12:03:09 PM
I want more characters, obviously vintage ones like Jill, Barry, Wesker, Carlos, etc etc.

But I don't want to access them in a separate menu, ie, Mercs Reunion 2 or something. I hated the way they implemented the new characters in the first game. It completely split the community and just overall felt stupid.

Anyone else hope that more characters get added to the game, but stay in the same mode and not come with a new mercs?
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
#2simonbelmont2Posted 10/6/2012 12:06:22 PM
Yeah definitely. I would like more characters and they should keep them in the same mode.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#3TheWayOfTheGunPosted 10/6/2012 12:16:23 PM
I want more levels. I only have Urban Chaos and I honestly can't play the campaigns for more than an hour straight so I won't be unlocking other ones for a while.

Plus, I heard there are only around 6 levels in total. Lame as hell.
#4Hazmat963Posted 10/6/2012 12:17:18 PM
TheWayOfTheGun posted...
I want more levels. I only have Urban Chaos and I honestly can't play the campaigns for more than an hour straight so I won't be unlocking other ones for a while.

Only 3 unless you preordered
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#5p06111981Posted 10/7/2012 3:14:45 AM(edited)
Hazmat963 posted...
TheWayOfTheGun posted...

Only 3 unless you preordered

I got all three off of ebay for 5. I only rented RE6 so an extra 5 isn't a big deal.

If you enjoy Mercs its worth buying them IMO. Edit Apparently the maps will be released free at a later date (doh).

With respect to unlocking the regular stages is it possible to have a friend invite you to a co op session starting on the last chapter of a characters campaign? Then simply finish 1 chapter and unlock the mercs stage?
---
eisei kara mitara hito wa chippoke de
eien ni sora wo tada miageru mono desu
#6siberian142Posted 10/7/2012 3:20:15 AM
They better not separate the two modes. The variation between the two modes was not a bad idea, but separating the characters definitely was. Combine the character pool and make them all usable in both versions of mercenaries if you are going to do that, don't split the communities.
#7Chunx907Posted 10/7/2012 6:15:31 AM
I'm pretty sure they won't be doing that this time around... not being able to use Midnight Wesker and Excella together in RE5 was just criminal.
#8Estabon1Posted 10/7/2012 6:20:59 AM
i just want them to make a Mercs game. 15-20 maps, 20 characters with alternate loadouts, and 3-5 modes. Featuring locations, characters, weapons and enemies from every game in the series. It'd be beastly.
---
XBL GT: Estabon89
From a problematic PC to a whiney girlfriend, nothing beats a foot full of fury.- Bubs
#9EmerlXLPosted 10/7/2012 6:28:21 AM
Capcom disappointed me with this mercs. It's like they didn't even try.
#10NemerlightPosted 10/7/2012 7:03:54 AM
Im sure we will be getting tons of new maps and characters.....for a price :(
---
New Orleans Saints