So my copy of REmake came.

#41blankempathyPosted 10/8/2012 4:46:02 AM
Make sure you grab those two herbs behind the Grenade Launcher.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#42JiZjAzPosted 10/8/2012 4:51:20 AM
ocelot51 posted...
If you're going through the game on your own, I would rate that a playthrough would be around 10 hours maybe. It's been a while since I first played.

The first boss will be soon, I think. The shotgun can be gotten pretty early as Jill.

10hrs?!

My first play through took 3 I can now do it in 52mins I think is my record.
---
'The best things in life are Free' - Anybody who hasn't played Gears of War 3.
#43faxmachnePosted 10/8/2012 4:53:23 AM
he did not bash the controls, he said that they are difficult to get used to.

Which they are if you have not played a game like that in quite sometime or at all.

I understand what your saying about being able to move smoothly and everything, I think everyone gets used to them and finds it straight forward, but at first, especially compared to modern games, the controls are difficult.
---
Whats Blue and doesn't Fit?
#44blankempathyPosted 10/8/2012 4:53:37 AM
JiZjAz posted...
ocelot51 posted...
If you're going through the game on your own, I would rate that a playthrough would be around 10 hours maybe. It's been a while since I first played.

The first boss will be soon, I think. The shotgun can be gotten pretty early as Jill.

10hrs?!

Bull, Average playthrough for the first time is around 7-9 hours.
---
#45leadoffkoPosted 10/8/2012 4:55:40 AM
you think those control are hard try playing the original RE. Quick turn was the best thing added in RE
#46InfectedgloryPosted 10/8/2012 8:40:35 AM
blankempathy posted...
JiZjAz posted...
ocelot51 posted...

10hrs?!

Absolutely not. While I agree 3 hours might be him speedrunning and already knew the puzzles, 7-10 hours meant you REALLY SUCKED AT IT. I'm not surprised actually. People like you pretend to be so knowledgable of the games you like but in reality you're terrible at the actual game.

Or most likely you were likely 7-10 years old when you beat it. (though I was around 12). And as I said even when I explored everything and killed all enemiesI got 6 hours 41 min. Seeing as how everyone loves to avoid these zombies I really expect people to do it faster than me. Hell I even had to knife the first 14 zombies.
---
---Nostalgia is like alcohol. Completely ruins your judgement.| You've gotta be willing to risk it all if you're. ever. Really. Gonna. WIN BIG!!!!!!!!!
#47blankempathyPosted 10/8/2012 8:56:09 AM
Infectedglory posted...
blankempathy posted...
JiZjAz posted...
ocelot51 posted...

10hrs?!

Absolutely not. While I agree 3 hours might be him speedrunning and already knew the puzzles, 7-10 hours meant you REALLY SUCKED AT IT. I'm not surprised actually. People like you pretend to be so knowledgable of the games you like but in reality you're terrible at the actual game.

Or most likely you were likely 7-10 years old when you beat it. (though I was around 12). And as I said even when I explored everything and killed all enemiesI got 6 hours 41 min. Seeing as how everyone loves to avoid these zombies I really expect people to do it faster than me. Hell I even had to knife the first 14 zombies.

Lol ok buddy nice assumptions there. I actually just beat Remake over a week ago but its nice of you to think that I was a kid back then even though I'm older then you now somehow. 6-8 hours is more accurate prediction but still its no 3 hours.
---
#48JiZjAzPosted 10/8/2012 9:41:02 AM
blankempathy posted...
Infectedglory posted...
blankempathy posted...
JiZjAz posted...
ocelot51 posted...

10hrs?!

Lol ok buddy nice assumptions there. I actually just beat Remake over a week ago but its nice of you to think that I was a kid back then even though I'm older then you now somehow. 6-8 hours is more accurate prediction but still its no 3 hours.

I did it in 3 hours 1st time the day I got it, I don't care if you believe me or not, that includes taking in the beautiful new backgrounds. I had palyed Resi 1 years before hand but this was my first run of REmake, I seriously do not see how that game can take more than 5 hours to complete?
---
'The best things in life are Free' - Anybody who hasn't played Gears of War 3.
#49blankempathyPosted 10/8/2012 10:18:20 AM
JiZjAz posted...
I did it in 3 hours 1st time the day I got it, I don't care if you believe me or not, that includes taking in the beautiful new backgrounds. I had palyed Resi 1 years before hand but this was my first run of REmake, I seriously do not see how that game can take more than 5 hours to complete?

If you say so. Most of the speed runs I've seen clock in at around 1:30ish but if you say you did it in 3 hours on your first try what else can I say but that it sounds fishy but whatever, don't really care anymore.
---
#50InfectedgloryPosted 10/8/2012 11:01:04 AM
blankempathy posted...

Then you're obviously not very good at this game. You either 1. are not skilled at the controls. 2. was terrible at the puzzles and took forever.3. not good at survival horror or 4.literally kept the game on while you ate dinner.

As I said I took 6 hours 41 minutes as a 12 year old killing every enemy and finding all the files+ammo on my first playthrough. I can't see how the average would be 7-10 hours if the normal player (as is said by multiple people) likes to run past zombies and other enemies.
And Lol at you kid, pulling statistics out of your ass, unable to comprehend people might be better than you, and assuming you're older than ME which also makes you a hypocrite. Really you're only making yourself look bad.
---
---Nostalgia is like alcohol. Completely ruins your judgement.| You've gotta be willing to risk it all if you're. ever. Really. Gonna. WIN BIG!!!!!!!!!