How do you change costumes in mercenaries?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How do you change costumes in mercenaries?

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
4 years ago#1
Topic
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

User Info: Irvine Tomoe

Irvine Tomoe
4 years ago#2
Depends on if solo or group.

On solo, while selecting character, there is a option to play "Standard/Alternate" above your unlocked characters. Select the alternate, and it will show a list of costume unlocks you have.

If in a group, its a little more complicated, I think there is a buttom prompt when you have a character chosen.
Pokemon White Friendcode - 2193-7011-1635
BEEP BEEP RICHIE!

User Info: caboose84

caboose84
4 years ago#3
Uhh, what are you talking about? I don't see that option anywhere. You can only change your costume if you've unlocked one by getting an A rank or higher with that character, and then you can press left or right on the d-pad to select their costumes while choosing your character.
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
"Asking that is like asking why a character pisses themselves in a Metal Gear game" - LordNobunaga

Dev445
4 years ago#4
Shouldn't there be 3 costumes though, like Leon with the jacket and Chris with his winter clothes.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

User Info: caboose84

caboose84
4 years ago#5
Dev445 posted...
Shouldn't there be 3 costumes though, like Leon with the jacket and Chris with his winter clothes.

There's Default, then Costumes 1-3, 1 being their joke costumes, 2 being their pixelated costumes (which I have no idea how to unlock, which means they'll probably be DLC) and then a pallet swap of their joke costumes from RE.Net.com
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
"Asking that is like asking why a character pisses themselves in a Metal Gear game" - LordNobunaga

User Info: The Soul Reaver

The Soul Reaver
4 years ago#6
Characters automatically use one of their 2 outfits from the campaign depending on stage, you don't get to pick them.
Sent/Strider/Doom, Team Scrub every now and then.

Dev445
4 years ago#7
The Soul Reaver posted...
Characters automatically use one of their 2 outfits from the campaign depending on stage, you don't get to pick them.

Oh aight, I only played the first stage so far.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How do you change costumes in mercenaries?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived