How do you change costumes in mercenaries?

#1Dev445Posted 10/6/2012 5:22:26 PM
Topic
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2Irvine TomoePosted 10/6/2012 5:24:34 PM
Depends on if solo or group.

On solo, while selecting character, there is a option to play "Standard/Alternate" above your unlocked characters. Select the alternate, and it will show a list of costume unlocks you have.

If in a group, its a little more complicated, I think there is a buttom prompt when you have a character chosen.
---
Pokemon White Friendcode - 2193-7011-1635
BEEP BEEP RICHIE!
#3caboose84Posted 10/6/2012 5:45:34 PM
Uhh, what are you talking about? I don't see that option anywhere. You can only change your costume if you've unlocked one by getting an A rank or higher with that character, and then you can press left or right on the d-pad to select their costumes while choosing your character.
---
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
"Asking that is like asking why a character pisses themselves in a Metal Gear game" - LordNobunaga
#4Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:08:40 PM
Shouldn't there be 3 costumes though, like Leon with the jacket and Chris with his winter clothes.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#5caboose84Posted 10/6/2012 6:36:33 PM
Dev445 posted...
Shouldn't there be 3 costumes though, like Leon with the jacket and Chris with his winter clothes.

There's Default, then Costumes 1-3, 1 being their joke costumes, 2 being their pixelated costumes (which I have no idea how to unlock, which means they'll probably be DLC) and then a pallet swap of their joke costumes from RE.Net.com
---
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
"Asking that is like asking why a character pisses themselves in a Metal Gear game" - LordNobunaga
#6The Soul ReaverPosted 10/6/2012 7:29:35 PM
Characters automatically use one of their 2 outfits from the campaign depending on stage, you don't get to pick them.
---
Sent/Strider/Doom, Team Scrub every now and then.
#7Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 9:40:10 AM
The Soul Reaver posted...
Characters automatically use one of their 2 outfits from the campaign depending on stage, you don't get to pick them.

Oh aight, I only played the first stage so far.
---